View Single Post
Old
  (#76)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-24-2019, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
If you get called on a foul every time you bend over the table, maybe you need to "lose some weight" or wear something a bit more "form fitting"..

I've seen a foul called on a person whose "long hair" brushed over a ball when they leaned over. Get a haircut, you damn hippy!
I think that was more of a "the opponent will call every phantom thing they think is a foul".

All ball fouls should never be used in a pro event when players are playing for their living without a ref at each table. What do you do if a player is in way of the view of the balls, does the opponent get up and walk in front of the shot to watch it for a foul? I have seen clear fouls disputed by the shooter (jump shot by Woodward I think was a recent one at US Open maybe) and without a ref, what do you do? Give the call to the guy that argues the longest or louder? Need a ref or no all ball fouls.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!