View Single Post
Old
  (#87)
misterpoole
AzB Silver Member
misterpoole has a reputation beyond reputemisterpoole has a reputation beyond reputemisterpoole has a reputation beyond reputemisterpoole has a reputation beyond reputemisterpoole has a reputation beyond reputemisterpoole has a reputation beyond reputemisterpoole has a reputation beyond reputemisterpoole has a reputation beyond reputemisterpoole has a reputation beyond reputemisterpoole has a reputation beyond reputemisterpoole has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-25-2019, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC View Post
A lot of misinformation and misunderstanding here.

Zuglan's rule is cue ball fouls only until you actively shoot. So if setting up on a shot you hit a object ball with your shirt you turn to the opponent, tell them you touched it and permit them to replace it. If you shoot and touch another ball it is a foul.

This is a very good rule for non referred matches. ALL RULES can be manipulated. The move here is to wait and call the foul once the shot is made.

In central NY we all play these rules. The best thing is to call a neutral party on any shot that has a high potential for a foul. Most of the time I call someone to watch and th as t puts the opponent at ease and removes us both from any controversy. Several times I had impromptu referees make bad calls...you live with it.

I'm sure Johnny felt Shane waited until he shot to call the foul, which was the "chickenshit" part.
Thanks for the explanation. Would you ever warn your opponent before they make the shot, if its obvious they dont realise their clothing is touching? A single warning only.