My Newest Acquisition DAMNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys this is a Mike Morgan "Green Monster" The green is malachite and all the white on the cue is ivory. A huge thanks to Steve (Tikkler) for taking the pics for me.

Here You Go

Green Monster.jpg

butt2.jpg

butt.jpg

Fore1.jpg

Fore2.jpg

JMS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've seen your cue a few months ago at Mike's house. It's nice to see the finished product.

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
WOW!! I have itty bitty pieces of malachite in my Jacoby. Yours is VERY well done. Again, WOW! :thumbup:

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guys thanks so much for the kind words it means a lot especially coming from this forum. I know there are a lot of cue afficianados here so this was a big cue for me.

Thanks again guys.

Charlie

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the compliments guys I was really psyched to get this one. I have flipped more sticks i can count on here in the last two years and in private but this one is my new baby. Someone asked me about the price tag and after having a second custom OB-2 made for it it totaled out at 2800.00

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Me too!!

I like Malachite green also. Mine has small malachite diamonds cut thru the butt rings (that sounds odd) and at other forearm locations within ebony floating points. I like the black/green. Mine is a formulated resin imitation malachite product not the actual stone.

That's a beautiful cue. You and your cue maker selected some nice pieces of green with that flowing texture.

Best of luck with it.

3railkick