upa self seving enterprise?

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Sounds like something a parent would say but not practice. I say that because you could just start your own tour. And be the guy giving other players problems. Or demonstrate the way a tour should be run.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
wow

Your just numb allright (numb in the head) get a clue and stick to the subject. I have no more to say to you or easy -e as yall are not any real addition to the forum as I see it. I see where this is going justnumb I am sure your some kind of champ or whatever but I will not argue with u so sorry pal our discussion is over with. Maybe you will eventually have some blood flowing where it is numb up there.

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
I find your lack of respect for a fellow pool player to be amusing also your pool game is probably real amusing as well.

I can see that your a bit of instigator thinking it's funny the state of men's pool, your probably not a good player or you might understand.

You may respond but I won't acknowledge your opinion.

I understand your all just trying to show how meaningless u think my post is but I will ask the question again.

Oh my holy christ.

Is it a REQUIREMENT for all world-class pool players to have all of the following, rolled up in one?

1. A supreme arrogance, dismissing other's opinion at every turn.

2. Lack of reading comprehension. (I.e. insulting someone who is trying to help you out, because you cannot actually "read between the lines)

3. Low self esteem.

4. Self absorption, and no ability to see the "big picture.

Mebbe it is just one of those things. You gotta have a certain overall personality.

To be a "winner".

Note the quotation marks around winner.

Russ

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Put the blame on who it belongs the politicians that do a poor job financing the education of the youth. The important things about my youth is remembering that my parents had jobs. And they worked hard for someone other than their own families.

I blame them because I do not decide how much money an education program gets. Am I suppose to blame myself because I am not spending millions of dollars lobbying for education?

The relation to the pool community is I hope the person I talk to had some education and it more than likely failed him/her. Now the rest of us have to burden the responsibility.

The player poster has legitimate points. Personal attacks on who I am have little effect. What is important is that the player has great ideas and I am interested in hearing his/her solutions.

Last edited:

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My latest PM from Danny.....

"Your a real tough guy= i have read your posts before generally neg. so u grow up and stay out of my business rapper easy-f "

LOL

Since when am I a negative guy????

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member

"Your a real tough guy= i have read your posts before generally neg. so u grow up and stay out of my business rapper easy-f "

LOL

You are such an asshole. But your lyrical skillz totally make up for it.

When's that new joint gonna drop son ?

<-----knows Easy is a tiger in real life (see below)

2762175270_3213e9cef7_o.jpg

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member

LOL

Haven't you always been that negative rude guy? :eek:

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I guess so. My offer is still out there to buy any AZer I meet the first beer...even you Danny:D.

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
<-----knows Easy is a tiger in real life (see below)

Eric,

I'm sorry bro, but I hereby nominate this for AZ's yearly "Gayest pic, evar" contest.

I'm just SAYin.

Russ

(Whose "Short Bus Russ" pimpalicious bus pic was a strong contender, in years past)

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member

Eric,

I'm sorry bro, but I hereby nominate this for AZ's yearly "Gayest pic, evar" contest.

I'm just SAYin.

Russ

(Whose "Short Bus Russ" pimpalicious bus pic was a strong contender, in years past)

Dude, Easy ain't gay. He only kisses guys to win a bet now and then.