Match Of The Century-Orcollo v Van Boening (Nov 7-9),10ball Race to 120 (Sterling VA)

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB 63 to 39.
Leads by 24.
Won 23 to 10 today!

If this were boxing the towel would have been thrown.Orcullo still hesitant , rhythm off. Shane shooting near perfect and his gane will not let up today.

Day 3 will be about 80 to 60 at best...don't see Orcullo coming back day 3. If he did it would be amazing.

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB 63 to 39.
Leads by 24.
Won 23 to 10 today!

If this were boxing the towel would have been thrown.Orcullo still hesitant , rhythm off. Shane shooting near perfect and his gane will not let up today.

Day 3 will be about 80 to 60 at best...don't see Orcullo coming back day 3. If he did it would be amazing.

Thank you sir

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So who can play Shane next?
He can give games I guess.

Shaw vs SVB would be nice. I am inclined to have them as out next match in January. One day race to 30. Dirt cheap PPV.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Champions in shirlington or orange ball would be better venues in the area...if you can get in there :sad: good-bye, pool world.

Lol for the spectator the Orange Ball gave everyone else the 7 from the raised seating the food and well let's just say the servers weren't all bad either , I used to call it the best pool social event stage bar none ,

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
63-39

Wow, Shane 63-39 ahead by 24. He has more than double his lead from Day1.
This is basically game over. It is a slaughter
Final day stream numbers will plunge. :D

Dennis practising at table during break
63-59.JPG

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So who can play Shane next?
He can give games I guess.

Shaw vs SVB would be nice. I am inclined to have them as out next match in January. One day race to 30. Dirt cheap PPV.

Well that would be Chang now ,, Filler is the best 10 ball player today but don't think he's ready for either of those 2 just yet , but it's only a matter of time before someone makes a game with him

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whoever is coming to Turning Stone in January and wants to step up. We can make it easy for the pros just like before.

I'm sure Zuglan has open spots. A pro like Bergman can put up 200 bucks and win 8500 there, 2k in my tourney plus whatever in the action match. We put them up, drive em around. Should be easy right?

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Whoever is coming to Turning Stone in January and wants to step up. We can make it easy for the pros just like before.

I'm sure Zuglan has open spots. A pro like Bergman can put up 200 bucks and win 8500 there, 2k in my tourney plus whatever in the action match. We put them up, drive em around. Should be easy right?

Berg would be a good choice.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So are we saying that Roy is going to lose his ass on this one.

Who knows how much is actually bet and how the money of the stream is divided and then there is sponsors money also , when I heard loser guaranteed money of 10k made me wonder what it actually is
What it isn't is winner take all