View Single Post
Old
  (#3)
Ratta
Hearing the balls.....
Ratta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2000
 Send a message via ICQ to Ratta Send a message via MSN to Ratta  
09-02-2012, 01:51 AM

Practiced like crazy. I kind of traveled a lot to practice with much stronger guys. To learn from them. I ate every single available book to earn knowledge to get as fast as possible again to the table to work on the new earned knowledge.
Over a time amount about 2-3 years i played every weekend in a tournament or league. At this time i had about maybe 7-8 weekends *without billiards*.

table time and learning was the key- and of course the expirience by get beaten from much better players. And *hearing and understanding* what they told me. No matter if it was psychologic or physical (fundamentals).

Shortcut: To have the passion to be a student of the game.

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother."......Albert Einstein
________

"Advanced PBIA Instructor and proud member of the SPF Family"