View Single Post
Little things and 1 big thing
Old
  (#15)
miscrewed1989
AzB Silver Member
miscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond reputemiscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond reputemiscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond reputemiscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond reputemiscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond reputemiscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond reputemiscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond reputemiscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond reputemiscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond reputemiscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond reputemiscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Little things and 1 big thing - 09-02-2012, 09:07 AM

The biggest thing I did was lose 200+ pounds! It's much easier to play now but the downside is, she got the house, lol!
Seriously, for many years I had no heart or passion for the game. It just left me sometime in the 90s. Not playing seriously for 11 or 12 years, sometimes going months without ever hitting a ball, was probably the best thing for my game. When I started playing again last fall I found the heart and passion I had lost. Since then, I have put in many hours of table time, stayed in action and practiced. If I don't feel like playing, I don't play. It all just seemed to come together. I can't put my finger on any one particular thing. It all just suddenly seemed to come together. I'm in my mid 40s now and playing the best pool of my life! Every day I'm still noticing small improvements. I just wish this had happened 25 years ago...

--------------------------------------------- I don't hate the game, I just hate the way I play!