The Hal Houle Post

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Below is a thread regarding the ban on onepocket.org and what I remembered from 4 years ago. As can be seen in the link below, which is how it shows up on their website, it was a PERMANENT BAN. "permanent-punishment".

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/index.php?threads/permanent-punishment.12536/

When Steve posted he was kind of up in the air if it would be permanent, but at the time IT WAS.

Slander? LMAO! How about FACT. Me apologize? You have GOT to be kidding me.

I need an apology! I'm thinking about filing a counter suit for defamation of character. Anybody know a good attorney?

If the site administrator wasn't sure it was permanent how was I supposed to know?

And what you said was that I was currently banned:

It got to the point where the members and owner couldn't stand your crap and BANNED you for life. You haven't been there for years and never will go back.

Which is, to say the least, not true. In any case, all of this coming from you of all people -- the AZ BAN Poster Child -- is funny, funny stuff.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
If the site administrator wasn't sure it was permanent how was I supposed to know?

At the time, it WAS permanent. You knew, everybody knew because it's there in black and white.

And what you said was that I was currently banned:

You were permanently banned. I also said I hadn't been on their forum for a long time so currently, no. Your ban lasted a good amount of time. Why are you not posting there? Do you still have a ban for that? If not, go make a post. Say HI GUYS...I'M BAAACK.

Which is, to say the least, not true. In any case, all of this coming from you of all people -- the AZ BAN Poster Child -- is funny, funny stuff.

Lou Figueroa

I stick up for my friends and what is FACT. Not misinformation and 22 years of harassment which you've provided. If I have to take the hit, so be it.

You should have been banned here many times and I do mean many for your ongoing and constant bashing of a system and individuals.

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I stick up for my friends and what is FACT. Not misinformation and 22 years of harassment which you've provided. If I have to take the hit, so be it.

You should have been banned here many times and I do mean many for your ongoing and constant bashing of a system and individuals.

lol, stop it, you’re killing me.

How long was the last one?

How many total?

Dave Segal — the AZ Ban Poster Child.

Lou Figueroa
too funny

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
You need to worry about yourself Lou. As much as you'd like to think you're some kind of important celebrity on pool forums people can't live without as well as one who is so helpful with gems of wisdom to improve their games, you aren't. Not even close because you never have.

You are what you're doing right now. Nothing more than a troll who stirs trouble, does his best to belittle instructors, starts and prolongs flame wars, and attacks a lot of long time respected members.

Which is exactly why the bulk of members on the other forum got so sick of it that Steve had to issue a permanent BAN on you or people were going to leave which would have taken down a small membership forum into oblivion. Just like Fast Larry did on RSB.

It'll be interesting when Stan's book comes out to see what tactics and ploys you put into action to attempt destroying it like the atomic bomb on Hiroshima.

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I know what you're doing Lou. Everything you can to try getting ME banned with the childish posts you're making. I'm sure the other 3 are reporting my posts to Mike. So post to yourself from here on out.

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
lol, stop it, you’re killing me.

How long was the last one?

How many total?

Dave Segal — the AZ Ban Poster Child.

Lou Figueroa
too funny

Not as long as yours at onepocket.org.

Lou Figueroa --- The first member and only living member to get a permanent ban on onepocket.org.

Another one of your trolling baiting posts again?

Btw Lou, I have probably made more helpful posts for those who have been seriously interested in CTE from Hal and Stan than any other member here. Fact is, those who have posted in addition to me have also made extremely good posts AND videos showing how it's done and explaining it. After I saw Joe Tucker for a couple of days of his contact point aiming system, I helped those who were interested in it but having trouble with some of the fundamentals and angles.

Unfortunately MORE time has been spent on DEFENDING the erroneous onslaughts by you and others of the anti-CTE gang since the first day I joined. Those unfortunate times have turned into flame wars and ALL of us have been banned! Me, Neil, Cookie, JB and a few more I can't think of right now.

Why? Because of you and the ANTI members.

What have you ever done positively? You preach the importance of the PSR. Yet, never ONCE have you given a clear explanation/tutorial of exactly what you do and how you do it step by step in any post. I've even asked you what you do...and get back NOTHING!

Save the sanctimony for somewhere else. (along with the baiting, trolling, and flaming)

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You need to worry about yourself Lou. As much as you'd like to think you're some kind of important celebrity on pool forums people can't live without as well as one who is so helpful with gems of wisdom to improve their games, you aren't. Not even close because you never have.

You are what you're doing right now. Nothing more than a troll who stirs trouble, does his best to belittle instructors, starts and prolongs flame wars, and attacks a lot of long time respected members.

Which is exactly why the bulk of members on the other forum got so sick of it that Steve had to issue a permanent BAN on you or people were going to leave which would have taken down a small membership forum into oblivion. Just like Fast Larry did on RSB.

It'll be interesting when Stan's book comes out to see what tactics and ploys you put into action to attempt destroying it like the atomic bomb on Hiroshima.

..."attacks long time respected members."

Clearly that is not so, lol.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know what you're doing Lou. Everything you can to try getting ME banned with the childish posts you're making. I'm sure the other 3 are reporting my posts to Mike. So post to yourself from here on out.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret:

I have not reported you and I seriously doubt anyone else has either. You are not that important and your childish behavior is not worth reporting, Dave Segal. There are only a couple of things that get under my skin here and which I will immediately report. I like those to count, so I don't waste the moderator's time with your silliness.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is this supposed to be a trolling or baiting post? Pretty much inane.

What's it is is drawing attention to how inane it is to be calling yourself a man of action, which in and of itself is pretty hilarious, but even crazier when used as a justification for your immature ranting.

I'm just wondering if you have a costume, Mr. Action Man? Tights? A mask? Certainly a cape, lol.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not as long as yours at onepocket.org.

Lou Figueroa --- The first member and only living member to get a permanent ban on onepocket.org.

Another one of your trolling baiting posts again?

Btw Lou, I have probably made more helpful posts for those who have been seriously interested in CTE from Hal and Stan than any other member here. Fact is, those who have posted in addition to me have also made extremely good posts AND videos showing how it's done and explaining it. After I saw Joe Tucker for a couple of days of his contact point aiming system, I helped those who were interested in it but having trouble with some of the fundamentals and angles.

Unfortunately MORE time has been spent on DEFENDING the erroneous onslaughts by you and others of the anti-CTE gang since the first day I joined. Those unfortunate times have turned into flame wars and ALL of us have been banned! Me, Neil, Cookie, JB and a few more I can't think of right now.

Why? Because of you and the ANTI members.

What have you ever done positively? You preach the importance of the PSR. Yet, never ONCE have you given a clear explanation/tutorial of exactly what you do and how you do it step by step in any post. I've even asked you what you do...and get back NOTHING!

Save the sanctimony for somewhere else. (along with the baiting, trolling, and flaming)

lol, all this from Dave Segal: who probably has a frequent flyer card when it comes to getting banned here.

Lou Figueroa

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
..."attacks long time respected members."

Clearly that is not so, lol.

Lou Figueroa

Clearly not so? You have got to be kidding me! What word would you use in place of "attacks".

"Treats long time members with courtesy and respect at all times"?

Certainly wasn't the case over at onepocket. Hence the BAN.

Certainly isn't the case here. How about Stan, me, JB, Neil (in the past), cookie, Jay, Geno (the list goes on)

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
lol, all this from Dave Segal: who probably has a frequent flyer card when it comes to getting banned here.

Lou Figueroa

The anti crowd is a very close knit group and well organized.

Go make a post on onepocket. I'd like to see if it comes up.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I'm going to let you in on a little secret:

I have not reported you and I seriously doubt anyone else has either. You are not that important and your childish behavior is not worth reporting, Dave Segal. There are only a couple of things that get under my skin here and which I will immediately report. I like those to count, so I don't waste the moderator's time with your silliness.

Lou Figueroa

I haven't reported you either. But one good turn deserves another.