Help identify this cie

CecilBDemento

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25+ years old. 8 points with star inlays, 4 upper & 4 lower. Stamped 20. I added rubber stop on butt

Attachments

• 20190915_050405.jpg
    20190915_050405.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 339

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
This is the "For Sale" forum. Need to ask that in general forum or ask the cuemaker. No clue as to that cue. Picture is very blurry for one. Looks like a flea-market cue to me. Almost all those carved-butt cues are cheap imports.

Last edited:

CecilBDemento

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the "For Sale" forum. Need to ask that in general forum or ask the cuemaker. No clue as to that cue. Picture is very blurry for one. Looks like a flea-market cue to me. Almost all those carved-butt cues are cheap imports.

Ive a few custom cues and I believe it to be more than dime store quality - Stars are inlayed. Came with a rare vintage Valley Panther in storage for previous 20 years I horsetraded and the bonus $800+ cue collectioncollection.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
I'm inclined to agree with garczar that this cue is likely a cheap import, however, the blurry photo quality makes it hard to say for certain.

I would suggest you take a few better pics and with the bumper you put on removed, also include the joint pin, close up of the star inlays, post them to the main forum asking for id help and you will get a good idea what you have.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm far from an expert on cue identity but carved handle ordinarily indicates cheapo.