Pool table mechanic in Saint louis area?

Bryce1552

Registered
I'm seeking someone to help with my AE Schmidt I've recently used a local service and the results with the rails where somewhat sloppy as far as refinishing I was looking for someone to research the worsted cloth on my table and just get the rails back on correctly. I installed the rails myself and they always seem a little crooked to me. I tried twice and I used a framing square to install them square to one another but it just doesn't seem right. I'm sure that can be addressed when reinstalled after re-stretching the felt.

Even a hobbyist who knows what they are doing would be helpful I live in Saint Charles MO

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm seeking someone to help with my AE Schmidt I've recently used a local service and the results with the rails where somewhat sloppy as far as refinishing I was looking for someone to research the worsted cloth on my table and just get the rails back on correctly. I installed the rails myself and they always seem a little crooked to me. I tried twice and I used a framing square to install them square to one another but it just doesn't seem right. I'm sure that can be addressed when reinstalled after re-stretching the felt.

Even a hobbyist who knows what they are doing would be helpful I live in Saint Charles MO
Ken of QB Cues. Good tech and super nice guy. https://www.facebook.com/QB-Custom-Cues-1775550672724254/