Rude Dog....

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I just happened to look at one of Rude Dog's old posts and noticed that his location is listed as: In Hell. Since he had passed away is there any way that the forum moderators can change this so that those of us who mourn the loss of an old friend don't have to look at that.....

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
I agree. This was probably meant as a joke at the time... But really should be changed. We want to remember him positively.

Russ

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Rude Dog's city of residency was Kingman (Mojave County) AZ. Believe he considered it hell, because of the lack of pool opportunities, and him being stuck there because of personal reasons. Nuff Said.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that crossed my mind but i knew him well and why take down what he put up? John was an amazingly talented person in and out of pool, changing his words like them or not isnt right.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I guess you're right.

Fatboy said:
that crossed my mind but i knew him well and why take down what he put up? John was an amazingly talented person in and out of pool, changing his words like them or not isnt right.

It reminds us of the enormous personality that John had, I guess in retrospect, it wouldn't be too bad to leave it up, it just makes you think though you know. I don't wnat to think of the possibility of John actually being in Hell now even though I don't think he is, that was the only thing I was saying.

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jaden said:
It reminds us of the enormous personality that John had, I guess in retrospect, it wouldn't be too bad to leave it up, it just makes you think though you know. I don't wnat to think of the possibility of John actually being in Hell now even though I don't think he is, that was the only thing I was saying.

i agree with your thought, i thought the same thing at first then after contmplating it for a while and knowing him I decided it is what it is, and of course I wish him the best where ever he is, I wish he was still with us. Any word on Jan?