View Single Post
Old
  (#4)
Coop1701
AzB Silver Member
Coop1701 has a reputation beyond reputeCoop1701 has a reputation beyond reputeCoop1701 has a reputation beyond reputeCoop1701 has a reputation beyond reputeCoop1701 has a reputation beyond reputeCoop1701 has a reputation beyond reputeCoop1701 has a reputation beyond reputeCoop1701 has a reputation beyond reputeCoop1701 has a reputation beyond reputeCoop1701 has a reputation beyond reputeCoop1701 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-02-2019, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang-the-9 View Post
You may have meant "Miz" cue as in Mizerak at Kmart. There is a cue/shaft review section that probably has some info on Mezz stuff, or if you do a search, quite a few people like their cues.

My son just bought a Mezz at SBE, so I spent a few hours at their booth playing with different cues and shafts they have. The Mezz cues with the wavy joints have a stiffer hit than their other joint, would be much stiffer than the Meucci, the wavy joint has a bit stiffer hit than the Schon, the other joint fairly similar. Nice shafts also with good feedback. Our favorite was their carbon fiber shaft, but that depends on what type of shaft you are used to playing with.
Does Joints really affect the hit of the cue? I have played with Mezz cues for just over a year and talked to a few cue makers about joints. The Cue Makers said the joint could have a impact on the balance of the cue. But not the hit. I play with a united joint too, which is really just a modified 5/16 X 14.

Just curious as to why a joint would affect the hit, because maybe I should try a wavy pin.

Hope.., is not a Tactic.