View Single Post
Old
  (#6)
Knels
AzB Silver Member
Knels has a reputation beyond reputeKnels has a reputation beyond reputeKnels has a reputation beyond reputeKnels has a reputation beyond reputeKnels has a reputation beyond reputeKnels has a reputation beyond reputeKnels has a reputation beyond reputeKnels has a reputation beyond reputeKnels has a reputation beyond reputeKnels has a reputation beyond reputeKnels has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-02-2019, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang-the-9 View Post
Well everything in the cue affect the hit feel, vibration passes through the joint. We went through probably 20 cues and 40 shafts in last few years with testing things, same cue model and shaft on different pins felt different. Revo on the Radial felt different than on the Uniloc as one example.

Sara Rousey was at the Mezz booth, she is a Mezz player, and she also said the Wavy joint was too stiff for her to use.

My son got a Wavy jointed one, since it felt better with their carbon fiber shaft than their other joint, but he did not like the wood shafts much on the Wavy joint (basically a tight fitting radial).
This is great news, i am not a fan of the wavy into wood, athough i have been successful with it. It comes loose every now and then, making me want to tighten it all the time.
Im counting the days until i get my ignite!