View Single Post
Old
  (#10)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

04-02-2019, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop1701 View Post
Thanks... I love my Mezz. Their tech is great. I gotta give them props. I have used about every Shaft Type they have.
The prices for the Mezz cues was better than I thought they were, quite a few were in the $400 range with nice models for $600. The shaft upgrade to a 900 from a 700 was only $40.

My son first was looking at the $1,700 Mika model with a bunch of inlays with leather wrap but with the extra cost of the carbon fiber shaft it was more than he wanted to spend. The black with tulip wood he bought was a favorite at the booth with the carbon shaft, we were told a lot of people looked at it, and with a carbon shaft cost was same as the Predator models with a Revo.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!