View Single Post
Old
  (#13)
Meucciplayer
AzB Silver Member
Meucciplayer has a reputation beyond reputeMeucciplayer has a reputation beyond reputeMeucciplayer has a reputation beyond reputeMeucciplayer has a reputation beyond reputeMeucciplayer has a reputation beyond reputeMeucciplayer has a reputation beyond reputeMeucciplayer has a reputation beyond reputeMeucciplayer has a reputation beyond reputeMeucciplayer has a reputation beyond reputeMeucciplayer has a reputation beyond reputeMeucciplayer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-02-2019, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calzican View Post
Thanks for the response guys I apologize for posting in wrong thread also.. still kicking the tires on this place. I've been debating between the Mezz cue CP model and a Lucasi Hybrid links below. I like the look of the Lucasi besides the wrap. I'm not big on hit I played Meucci for years and really kinda feel with the right tip a broom handle will hit good. I also like the balance point nearer the butt end so as I feel the weight in my right hand.
Still, you are probably used to the softer hit of a Meucci and a little harder - the Schon.

If I were you I would try those cues first. Coming from a Meucci this may be a strange hit - at least for several weeks to months. I tried a few Predators and I just can't stand that kind of hit. Way too hard for me. Also, Meuccis are weighted towards the rear end more so than a lot of other cues. So, if you are used to that there is another possible irritating feel. (Sure, you can add weight bolts in all of the better cues but it is not quite the same as a cue which starts out rear end heavier). Also, most Meuccis feature thicker butts than some other brands.

Even changing shafts on my Meuccis (Black Dot, The Pro, Ultimate Weapon in that order) threw me back weeks to months. Some people just pick up cues and adjust real fast. Make sure you are one of those.

Else, why haven't you considered buying a Meucci or a Schon again?