Five veneer Spain nose

mrinsatiable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow

Thanks for sharing!!! Is this an entire cue made by Spain or a balabuskha cue with a Spain blank? Amazing either way

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for sharing!!! Is this an entire cue made by Spain or a balabuskha cue with a Spain blank? Amazing either way

" What an awesome cue !

I am thinking BALABUSJKA, '
Seems the Spain cues I have seen have the joint pin in the shaft

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Great fancy example of George's work. Always loved any variation of blue acrylic he used. Incredible leather too. I know you feel lucky and proud to have this cue. As anyone should be imho.

L I F D 1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
S U P E R - Thanks for Sharing

I've never seen butt sleeve inlays like that before and the tone and color of the wood.
It's just to much to take in, the wear on the leather wrap (I like that a lot).
That's a fantastic classic, Thanks Again.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn.

Really, damn. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Seriously nice example.

Thanks for showing it off!

Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Very, very nice cue!
A genuine stunner!
All the right stuff, everywhere!
Thanks for sharing.

Will Prout

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Why cant I see it? No pics showing

Pics show just fine, beautiful fancy Bushka. Buttsleeve inlays and rings, and ring and inlays above the wrap.

Could be a professional courtesy issue. If you never show any pics, none will show for you.

All the best,
WW

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If that wa s Gary Dow's Cue

It was $800 and Gary might have picked it up. Short drive.
Nick :)

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Pics show just fine, beautiful fancy Bushka. Buttsleeve inlays and rings, and ring and inlays above the wrap.

Could be a professional courtesy issue. If you never show any pics, none will show for you.

All the best,
WW

I'll have some very nice ones to show....eventually
Jason

Figured it should pose for a couple of pictures before getting packed up before the move.

Incredible original condition, shows signs of play but I have contributed to those myself. I love the extra veneer, bold colors, and unique inlays. The thin blue acrylic bands play nicely off of the blue veneer. Pretty fancy for a Balabushka.

Tooled Fellini to house it, it's undergoing a cleanup but they will be back together soon.

Beautiful Cue that’s my dream cue if you are ever ready to sell it

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I still can't see it :(

Have had a Spain Blank at Searings for years.....someday. it's actually been hanging in the shop since before the first day I went in there over 15? Years ago, it came up for sale to help with medical bills so I insta bought it, might have overpaid, but it was for good cause.