looking for jb nylon.

larry732

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
I have a grey 1x2 ballistic nylon with black sleeve JB case, that never left the house. Yours for $65. shipped.

Big Floyd

Big Money Game
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jb nylon

IndyQ got 300 of them in a couple of months ago. He advertised any size at $125 shipped. I bought a 4x8 and 3x5. Awesome cases with the ultra pad interior and super light weight to carry in tournaments.

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Roy at indyq... Is the way to go. His sale is like giving these away. I love leaving the custom cases at home in favor of JB's 'Rugged' models you are referring to. Cue are safer, in more ways than one...

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I love these cases! I ordered one case from Roy but there was a miscommunication and he sent me two cases and charged me for two cases. Instead of sending the second one back for a refund, I kept both of them. Great case for the money!!!

or1pkt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Roy at indyq... Is the way to go. His sale is like giving these away. I love leaving the custom cases at home in favor of JB's 'Rugged' models you are referring to. Cue are safer, in more ways than one...

It appears to me that seyberts is cheaper than Roy and I know they are much nicer and easier to work with vs Roy...IMO

or1pkt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I just received my 3x4 JB rugged case today that I ordered from seyberts...best case I've seen for the money...it was $95 shipped to my door and was here in 2 days ....gonna be my new league bang around case and it appears I won't be disappointed.