Transgender's in Women's Pool League

Should Transgenders Be Allowed to Shoot Pool Against Biological Women?

• Total voters

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since OP can't provide proof...I am going to win next Tuesday's open tournament and then Wednesday, I'm going to identify as a hot ass woman and win that tournament too.

Might be a good way to make some extra $.

Thanks for the idea OP.

PS...If you provide proof, I won't beat the women up next Wednesday.

Whoa there pard.....lol.

You said "hot a55 woman".....

We may have to start requiring picture ID for membership.:grin:

Jeff

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
Wow, that's some quality, targeted trolling by the OP!:lol: All the homophobic geezers as well as the white knights are coming out of the woodwork for this one. I hereby declare you troll king of Az.

For your next thread I suggest you find a female league player (an APA 6 would be ideal) and claim that she declares herself a pro. You can make a fake facebook profile and everything, the whole package!:grin: Because if there is a single thing people on here like to hate on more than a trans person, it's an actual woman who dares to think she can play. Ah, the hating on the playing, challenges to play with ludicrous high rolling and the ragging on the appearance...That's got at least 30 pages of potential pure evil, patronizing lecturing and moral grandstanding in it.

JC

Coos Cues
The link to the website from the OP has been removed once it was called out.

Extreme Bully?

Just don't suffer lying fools very well.

newcuer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OP was just trolling...new account, few posts.

I doubt heavily for a social pool league, this controversy actually exists (some trans wanting to play pool in all women's league).

Funny though, some of the responses on this...I think the people who get so easily triggered by this issue made for a good laugh for the OP's experiment.

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
how about how about this for a conspiracy theory.... The OP Is actually a CNN reporter trying to create a fake news story.

Last edited:

newcuer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OP post's touches on all of the below:

1.) The trans issue
2.) Men competing against women in sports issue
3.) That pool really doesn't have much of a gender advantage like other sports

Interesting...

dspaboss

And some of us are old enough to recall a Miller Lite commercial that ended up with two
dudes in wigs and skirts at the bar for 'Ladies Nite' pool and the requisite sponsor's beer.:cool:

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pool is not a sport where a man would have a huge physical advantage over a woman, so just play and stop worrying about someone else’s gender. Use this frustration to motivate you to improve your game to the point that you can beat them – no matter who they are!

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We should be glad there is another demographic coming to play pool. After all, trans people like pool too. Like this guy...er...gal..er not sure.... at last years Mosconi cup...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191114-222141_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20191114-222141_YouTube.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
a serious area of discussion that can't be discussed

This should be a serious area of discussion however it can't be discussed rationally. We see people quick to sling out homophobic and various terms trying to lump anybody that disagrees with them into a group. Building your own straw man(straw person?) and then knocking them down is always easy.

A few facts: For over a decade now there have been areas of competition where a second rate man decides they are female and dominates the female competitions. I haven't been paying it much attention but I believe it is bicycle sprints that is having this problem right now.

One person's rights stop where another's begins. The same is true of groups. However, every minority thinks they should be equal but with special privileges. When two minorities bang heads I do think it is funny in one respect, a serious issue in others.

I bet many have never suspected this but men and women are different!(joke if anyone needs to be told) This applies to both physical and mental differences. This has been proven by medicine, science, and practical application. In pool I argued quite vehemently that there was no reason that ladies couldn't equal men when I first came on this forum.

On paper that is true. Looking back, I have personally encountered dozens of men that might have been called better than A or shortstops. I have encountered one, maybe two women. One was a kinda manly woman although she was definitely female. The other one was stacked like the proverbial brick outhouse, all due to nature. She was however believed to be lesbian. I bring that point up because I do believe there are legitimately gay and lesbian people by birth, not inclination. I also believe that enough study would find differences between these born with different gender inclination people and the run of the mill person of their gender.

There will always be outliers, we can name a few in pool. However, for the most part there are some performance differences between the average male and female. With all of the small and not particularly strong men who have been masters of the pool table I don't think size or strength is the answer. Nor is the number of players. More women in pool or more Filipino male players? If it was simply a numbers game the strong Filipino performance wouldn't exist. There are economic and social reasons that I believe go a long way to explain Filipino performance but that is veering away from this thread. Bottom line, for now at least, females are at a disadvantage to males playing pool. One well endowed lady that I played with for years did often complain her boobs got in the way.

Now we come to a primary point. Men and women are different and men have an advantage. Even if the hormones are balanced to be female do born males lose all of these advantages? My guess is probably not. Hunters are built differently than growers and gatherers and it will probably take millions more years to flatten out the differences.

Should traditional lady's sports be destroyed by political correctness? The obvious answer is no but how do we prevent it while meeting legal and social demands to be politically correct? Eventually there may be competitions solely for "other" but we are a long ways from that.

No real answers but there are some real issues brought up by a totally bullshit first post. I suspect that most reading it didn't buy it even at first glance. Not that the problem couldn't happen today, and won't happen in the future.

There is a basic equality of all human beings. That doesn't mean that we are all genuinely equal in all respects. Hard to believe I know but the brutal truth is I couldn't beat Michael Jordan playing basketball at any time since about 1970. At my peak I would have bet every penny I could scrape up I could kick his ass on a pool table though. If nothing else I would break his back with him trying to play on a standard height pool table for twenty or thirty hours.

Sometime in the future we are going to have to destroy the politically correct myth that all people are equal in all respects. If not it will be the end of true female competition in many areas. That could include pool.

Hu

Kali8675

Registered
This Floors me....You MEN think you know more about my situation than I do. I have lived it, I have been threatened by it, and so have my children. We have had eggs thrown at our cars, tomatoes smashed on our door step, physical threats to my boys and my husband and numerous friends turn their backs on us....all because I challenged a Trans stating that she was a biological male playing in a WOMEN'S pool league!!!

Shame on all of You....I have received enough bulling from the trans..I do not need anymore of your ridicule!

Do you really think that after what I, and my family, have been going through that I would actually reveal my location and names of the women in the league. Are you Kidding? People... what kind of fairly land do you live in....This is REAL! Do you really think I would subject them to the same type of ridicule, threats, and destruction of property that my family and I have experience since I spoke out...NO WAY IN HELL...because it is so hurtful. I have lost confidence in humanity...and then I do a stupid thing like post on this forum my experiences and I get ridiculed further??? I was reaching out to my pool community which my husband and I have been a part of since the early 80's (yes I know I said 70's earlier) only to find there is no more compassion left anymore in this world....Fine you got your damn wish...folks. Just remember when your significant other gets beaten in pool by a trans!!! Remember all her hard work she has put into her game, remember her frustration declaring that it isn't fair!!! When you remember that....remember how you all have treated me!

Last edited:

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This Floors me....You MEN think you know more about my situation than I do. I have lived it, I have been threatened by it, and so have my children. We have had eggs thrown at our cars, tomatoes smashed on our door step, physical threats to my boys and my husband and numerous friends turn their backs on us....all because I challenged a Trans stating that she was a biological male playing in a WOMEN'S pool league!!!

Shame on all of You....I have received enough bulling from the trans..I do not need anymore of your ridicule!

Do you really think that after what I, and my family, have been going through that I would actually reveal my location and names of the women in the league. Are you Kidding? People... what kind of fairly land do you live in....This is REAL! Do you really think I would subject them to the same type of ridicule, threats, and destruction of property that my family and I have experience since I spoke out...NO WAY IN HELL...because it is so hurtful. I have lost confidence in humanity...and then I do a stupid thing like post on this forum my experiences and I get ridiculed further??? I was reaching out to my pool community which my husband and I have been a part of since the early 80's (yes I know I said 70's earlier) only to find there is no more compassion left anymore in this world....Fine you got your damn wish...folks. Just remember when your significant other gets beaten in pool by a trans!!! Remember all her hard work she has put into her game, remember her frustration declaring that it isn't fair!!! When you remember that....remember how you all have treated me!

When and IF this ever happens, I will tell my significant other to suck it up and get better or stop whining just as I would tell my children. If you don't like getting beaten by someone... practice more and be better than them. There are no physical limitations in pool that keeps a woman from beating a man, woman or a manwoman. Get over or get better!

By the way, what was you other screen name?

Mick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This Floors me....You MEN think you know more about my situation than I do.

No, you decidedly know more about the situation than we do. Small details like where this supposedly took place. You know, facts that can be checked.

It's pretty obvious you're just here trolling, and you've done a decent job of it. You have all kinds of people setting each others straw men on fire over an issue that doesn't exist.

Good game.

newcuer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I think its Andy Kaufman..it is kind of funny