bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
No they won't. The resolution is too low in the image and you can't read anything. A blown up version would be just as blurry but larger.

thats true
no one out there has it to share ?? for money??

Raecarmia

"Only the finest"
Silver Member
Poster

I found it on a site not long ago.. I will try searching for it.. In the meantime, Dr Dave might have knowledge of its where abouts... Gary

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
if you own this poster i would like to buy the poster or the info on it
the poster looks like this
thanks in advance
pm ok
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/a/(KGrHqF,!lME+HKQjFBrBP06ecK)kw~~/s-l1600.jpg

In case no one jumps up with a copy for sale....

The poster was endorsed by Nick Varner. Varner still has a billiard supply business.

There is at least one thread on reddit about Higley.

I was going to suggest other ways to contact him directly, but it seems you will need a spiritualist:

CropperCapture[286].png
The house at the address in the contact info was sold last September. A search on the address will pretty quickly give you the name of the listing agent. Perhaps his family still has copies.

FeelDaShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you reverse image search on TinEye it comes up with a few results from 2010 but the links no longer work. The sources are listed below:

1. gladiators-usa.com

2. diamond.maydaysur.org

Does anyone recognize these websites?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
In another recent thread about this poster, an AZB member said he owned a copy.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you reverse image search on TinEye it comes up with a few results from 2010 but the links no longer work. The sources are listed below:

1. gladiators-usa.com

2. diamond.maydaysur.org

Does anyone recognize these websites?
The first was Higley's site and is listed on the poster.

Not sure how you found the second site. It seems to be unrelated to billiards judging from the old content which is on archive.org

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if you own this poster i would like to buy the poster or the info on it
the poster looks like this
thanks in advance
pm ok
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/a/(KGrHqF,!lME+HKQjFBrBP06ecK)kw~~/s-l1600.jpg

Tried to find it for you, no avail, someone in this thread has a copy.
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=6341336

If I do find one, I will drop you a message.

also, https://web.archive.org/web/2015050...PORTS - BANK SHOT DIAMOND SYSTEM - POSTER.htm

he seems to still be on Ebay, don't know if he is offering the poster.
https://www.ebay.com/usr/gladiators-usa

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
first I would REALLY like to thank everyone who has made an effort to help me track this poster down.
it just goes to show AZB has members who will help one another....:thumbup::thumbup:
and not only scammers and flame throwers.....THANK GOD..
again I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE HELP.
the poster who said he had a copy sold it before he and I could make a deal.
I asked if he would give my info to the buyer but have not heard back from the poster or the buyer.
I will keep searching and if I find it I will let everyone know.
if you all find something please post or pm me
THANKS TO EVERYONE...….:bow-down::bow-down:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In case no one jumps up with a copy for sale....

The poster was endorsed by Nick Varner. Varner still has a billiard supply business.

There is at least one thread on reddit about Higley.

I was going to suggest other ways to contact him directly, but it seems you will need a spiritualist:

View attachment 517290
The house at the address in the contact info was sold last September. A search on the address will pretty quickly give you the name of the listing agent. Perhaps his family still has copies.

I have no idea, although the gladiator usa ebay page it looks as though he has made sales in the last year, maybe a different Higley?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have no idea, although the gladiator usa ebay page it looks as though he has made sales in the last year, maybe a different Higley?
I think you mean "gladiators-usa". That was the Ebay ID that was used to sell the posters. If you look through the feedback, the last person who attempted to buy a poster ("more than a year ago") said:

had to ask for refund after a month.seller was in hospital Cue-Sports (Pool, Snooker, Billiards) - BANK SHOT DIAMOND SYSTEM - Poster PDF
I would assume that this failed sale was at the time of Ray's death -- Ebay is no more specific than "more than a year ago" for old feedback. It seems that he was selling the PDF. In fact it looks like many of his sales were of the PDF.

As for the recent feedback on that Ebay ID, those were for purchases and there have been no sales from the ID since the failed sale quoted above.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think you mean "gladiators-usa". That was the Ebay ID that was used to sell the posters. If you look through the feedback, the last person who attempted to buy a poster ("more than a year ago") said:

had to ask for refund after a month.seller was in hospital Cue-Sports (Pool, Snooker, Billiards) - BANK SHOT DIAMOND SYSTEM - Poster PDF
I would assume that this failed sale was at the time of Ray's death -- Ebay is no more specific than "more than a year ago" for old feedback. It seems that he was selling the PDF. In fact it looks like many of his sales were of the PDF.

As for the recent feedback on that Ebay ID, those were for purchases and there have been no sales from the ID since the failed sale quoted above.

Thanks for clarifying, not an eBay guy personally