looking for a cue or cue maker in little rock area

Org. Creole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello everyone. I have a friend who recently move to the little rock area who is looking for a good cue or cuemaker. Also if anyone had any info on a good pool room around there please leave an address. Thanks

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
Poolrooms/Little Rock area

Hello everyone. I have a friend who recently move to the little rock area who is looking for a good cue or cuemaker. Also if anyone had any info on a good pool room around there please leave an address. Thanks

Krome Billiards- monthly calcutta tournaments
2710 Pike Ave.
North Little Rock, AR.
501-771-0968

Big Dan's Downtown Billiards, good littlle poolroom about 15 miles or so west from Little Rock just off I-30, downtown across from the Court House
108 West Sevier St.
Benton,Ar.
501-317-9908

click on this link for directions and other poolrooms around Arkansas:

www.arkansaspool.com

David Harcrow

$$PAPINO$$

Registered
we have a few places in the little rock area... there are krome billiards in levy area, rack em off chenal valley rd, the castle in west little rock off chicot,several smaller places, Benton has a pool hall call big dan's... what kind of cue does he want? what is he wanting to spend?? I have a few plus can find anything...as a cue maker we just lost one of our best due to suicide... we still have Monroe jones out of Damascus ar, decent, learned under woody woodworth..of coarse there is ron halley in spring dale but that's lots of money and a 5yr wait list...and in my opinion gary Johnson out of flippen has the best cues for the money and each one I see gets better than the last....hey hope this helps... if hes looking for league play he can go to anyone of them bars I listed and ask anyone....

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
we have a few places in the little rock area... there are krome billiards in levy area, rack em off chenal valley rd, the castle in west little rock off chicot,several smaller places, Benton has a pool hall call big dan's... what kind of cue does he want? what is he wanting to spend?? I have a few plus can find anything...as a cue maker we just lost one of our best due to suicide... we still have Monroe jones out of Damascus ar, decent, learned under woody woodworth..of coarse there is ron halley in spring dale but that's lots of money and a 5yr wait list...and in my opinion Gary Johnson out of flippen has the best cues for the money and each one I see gets better than the last....hey hope this helps... if hes looking for league play he can go to anyone of them bars I listed and ask anyone....

I have a Gary Johnson and it feels amazing. Gary is a personal friend and a top notch guy.

The first cue I ever saw of his was great and yes, he continually seems to be getting better. Very, very picky, as well. As in, if it ain't right, he makes it right, before it goes out the door to the player.

Here's a link, with pics, for the thread regarding my Gary Johnson player.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=292524&highlight=gary+johnson

Love The Game

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Andy Gilbert is north of you in Clever Missouri. It's about 170 miles but well worth the trip

What he said! Andy is first class and a true craftsman. I can surely understand if you want an Arkansas cuemaker - spend locally. But for the best bang for your buck regionally, you can't do better than Andy.

He will make you what you want at a great price. Best customer service I have ever dealt with and I have been through a lot of cues over the years. :thumbup: