New Mezz CF Breaker, Possible Crazy Price

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Saw on Facebook that Mezz is coming out with a new break cue in mid to late October that will have a Ignite G Shaft. From rumors it looks like it will be like $830 for wrapless and $870 for sports wrap.

Yikes, I think at this time I'll stick with my already expensive Rush.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Saw on Facebook that Mezz is coming out with a new break cue in mid to late October that will have a Ignite G Shaft. From rumors it looks like it will be like $830 for wrapless and $870 for sports wrap.

Yikes, I think at this time I'll stick with my already expensive Rush.
As far as retail, that’s not much more $ than the BK Rush break cue with carbon fiber, is it? What’s another $200?

Last edited:

RunEmOut08

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Gonna have to wait to see this... been thinking about a BK rush to replace my power break 2

gregnice37

Silver Member
Here's a pic I got from Facebook

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1596567391786.jpg
    FB_IMG_1596567391786.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 710

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That would be nice if I ever get a chance to break. For some reason I always rack!!!!

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's gonna cost slightly more than Predators offering, but you get Mezz quality!

gregnice37

Silver Member
Gives me a couple months to save up for my “to me, from me” birthday present 😂

Well I already have a Rush with a customized butt, so I won't be getting this but I just did the "to me, for me" early birthday gift last week getting myself an Exceed with ignite shaft

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I already have a Rush with a customized butt, so I won't be getting this but I just did the "to me, for me" early birthday gift last week getting myself an Exceed with ignite shaft
Let me know how you like your Exceed/ignite - I’m playing with the exact same.

gregnice37

Silver Member
Let me know how you like your Exceed/ignite - I’m playing with the exact same.

I haven't hit a ball in 51 weeks and have 5 new cues and shafts to try when I do play again lol. Hopefully soon, but it's still up in the air.

9ball5032

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder what the butt is made of, and if its cored. Looks nice, but it's waaay outta my budget.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
I would buy one if I could increase the weight of it to between 24 and 26 ounces. I'm a big fan of heavy break cues. I poured hot lead into my BK Rush break cue and was able to get it up to 22.5 ounces. But I prefer one at least 24 ounces.

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like nice things too but... For $76.40 you can buy a Rage break cue. Or for about 200. more a nice Pechauer, Joss, McDermott etc. break cue. It's another $600. on top of that for the Mezz. Will that money buy you even one mph more speed?

Or for $349. you can buy a BreakRAK. For $169. more toss in a radar unit. Then train yourself to actually break better and faster.

Seems like a better investment to me. It's kind of like buying a shiny new cue vs. professional lessons.

RunEmOut08

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mezz is doing a waitlist... confirmed the wrapless will be around $800 and wrapped will be slightly more (probably 850 based on their other versions)