Earl "The Pearl" & Johnny " The Scorpion" Archer in Millinocket, Maine!

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Earl "The Pearl" & Johnny " The Scorpion" Archer in Millinocket, Maine!

If you are already in Maine or are going to be traveling there, this is happening next weekend! I just recently rebuilt 2- 9' GC4's in The Highlands Tavern's new secret PLAYERS ROOM! I thought I would not be able to attend and decided I could not miss it, flying up Thursday! Hope to meet any of you pool playing Maineiac's!!!!!!!<<<< :thumbup:

Trent from Toledo

Attachments

• 69318471_2422020197912351_2134786144125059072_n.jpg
    69318471_2422020197912351_2134786144125059072_n.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 1,011
  • 70400547_1117028231840537_7452863118738194432_n.jpg
    70400547_1117028231840537_7452863118738194432_n.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 1,017

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That would be a cool trip! If I had some vacation time leftover I think I’d make the trip.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
That would be a cool trip! If I had some vacation time leftover I think I’d make the trip.

I am up there every 6-8 months. Chris Carr is the owner of the Pamola Lodge & Highlands Tavern and he is very serious about pool! He has 2- 9' GC 3's and 2- 9' GC4's that the patrons appreciate and take care of. The tables are always free, clean & well maintained, they have tournaments all the time, live music and great people up there!

I want to move my family up there, but, it would take me so far away from the core of my business and I can't see that in the cards right now. Maybe buy a camp up there! Happy to be so blessed with such awesome people like Chris and all the gang up there in Millinocket, they are my MAINEIAC FAMILY!!! Cant wait to see all of you!!

Trent from Toledo

Earl and I from his visit there last year!

Attachments

• 49810317_955117558031606_6674489236520960000_n.jpg
    49810317_955117558031606_6674489236520960000_n.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 986

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
The "way past my prime" New England tour. Why isn't Efren there?

Who is giving weight?

What are you even talking about?? They are doing a demo/ trick shot exhibition and teaching lessons.

Trent from Toledo

P.s. Earl plays every big tournament( and has won a few big ones in the last year) and travels year round still so I am very confused by your lack of current info!:thumbup:

If you dont have any positive input, keep it to yourself please.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
The "way past my prime" New England tour. Why isn't Efren there?

Who is giving weight?

You might check the results of the last Tuning stone XXXII. Earl barely lost in the finals to SVB, who fluked in the 9 at hill-hill. He rolled over "Jayson Shore" on his way to the hot seat.

SVB called a very questionable foul on Johnny that was discussed at length here.

May you play as well as either at their age. But I'd suggest working on your respect for others if you wish to live as long as they have.

If I lived close, I'd be forking over the $20 cover in a heartbeat.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
You might check the results of the last Tuning stone XXXII. Earl barely lost in the finals to SVB, who fluked in the 9 at hill-hill. He rolled over "Jayson Shore" on his way to the hot seat.

SVB called a very questionable foul on Johnny that was discussed at length here.

May you play as well as either at their age. But I'd suggest working on your respect for others if you wish to live as long as they have.

DING DING DING. Someone who actually is hip to what is going on! Thanks for the support! Respect has to be given to these 2 LIVING LEGENDS~~!!! The scene up there is very cool and this is HUGE for them. Don't need any negativity. Can't wait to get up there and help get everything ready! At least I know the table work is all done!

Trent from Toledo

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Is the photo of Johnny on the flyer reversed?

Why is he shooting left handed?

COZ HE CAN MOST LIKELY BEAT MOST PEOPLE THAT WAY????!!!!

LOL

I dont have anything to do with the event other than I rebuilt all the tables at that venue.
Gonna be a good time. Beautiful area to spend the end of summer and watch 2 very badass pool players work magic!

Trent from Toledo

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We did a family reunion in Maine a few years ago. I’m not really too sure exactly where we were, I just remember a cool house on a big lake. I almost don’t want to know where now because if I was close to this awesome looking room and didn’t know it I would never forgive myself.

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm gonna try and make it. I'm down on Sebago but have that weekend free. This sounds awesome. Thanks for the heads up!

Whaddya waiting for on that camp? Interest rates are great and we'd love to have ya!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Had to have it that far North? 5 hr drive for me. That place is in line with Montreal hehe.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Had to have it that far North? 5 hr drive for me. That place is in line with Montreal hehe.

I did not plan this! LOL. I restored their 4 tables. It is a really cool area and the people are awesome!

I am flying into Boston and then a 5 hour each way drive! I hope you decide to come!

Trent from Toledo

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
You in Maine? Be there if you are!! Would be cool to meet some fellow AZB'ers from Maine! :thumbup:

Trent from Toledo

If Fatboy was going, I'd DEFINITELY make sure to go :p

I'm hoping I can go Sunday. Lots of moving pieces have to fall in place, but it's a maybe...

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That place looks really nice. Hopefully the owner can keep it going for years.

I had a friend who took his wife up there and he did not want to go back. Said it is a really nice state and may consider moving there if it is possible.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
That place looks really nice. Hopefully the owner can keep it going for years.

I had a friend who took his wife up there and he did not want to go back. Said it is a really nice state and may consider moving there if it is possible.

He just expanded and that is the new room! He runs tournaments all the time and they run multiple leagues. Chris is workin very hard to keep the pool scene growing in his area! It is a little piece of heaven up there. Ya gotta have $$$ or serious skills to live up there and make a living. Not for lazy people that is for sure!
Love all the Maineac's up there!

Trent from Toledo

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member

Same here, if this trip was half the distance of the 20 hour drive it will take me, I'd be up there for a weekend.

For someone who says "way past their prime" something tells me they could both still give Pangy the Wild Entire Rack and absolutely trounce him.....:cool:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Earl is already here! Johnny's plane landed at 4 and he is on his way up here from Bangor! Gonna be a super fun weekend, Band & mini tournament tonight and all the fun with Earl and Johnny starts tomorrow!!!!

Trent