Bankshot billiards

Boston$tyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I been away from the pool scene for about 10 years. I just visited this pool hall not really looking for much. Once I realized there wasn't action, I became friendly with a regular. We exchanged shots and round for about an hour . There was a blk door guy who had the need to break out balls in the back for no apparent reason. I noticed there was a few blk kids with hats turned to the side???? I'm not racist at all , but his guy st8 triede and my friends. My tab was over 200$ and he didn't give a ****. Does anyone see the BS HERE with this place??? I wasn't looking for special treatment but just to be treated like a human. Or even the fact I could beat anyone in the room playing pool and spending more cash then anyone's else.??? The owner took a very different not prossional approach and I wasn't appreciated of it. Anyone find that same situation?

zpele

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I read this three times and I still have no idea what you said. It's almost English but the words aren't in the right order or something. I think you called yourself a racist and then said 'str8' to- I think- back up your claim but I can't be sure.

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I read this three times and I still have no idea what you said. It's almost English but the words aren't in the right order or something. I think you called yourself a racist and then said 'str8' to- I think- back up your claim but I can't be sure.

Maybe he had more "shots and rounds" than he care to admit by trying to read it.

That would certainly explain the $200 tab!;)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I am pretty sure it means he is an un-gay racist.

Boston$tyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lot of bullshit in this place, and the simple fact that the owner of 10 years just turned his back because his door guy was racist is blowing my brains apart. Pool halls which are closing at an alarming rate, and this guy wants to be johhnyntough guy? I only spent 300$ on my tab in 2.5 hours and decided to not pay go
When he decoded to call cops ??? Keeps id buddy , like a souvenir . Big FU for bank shots . No action anyways

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lot of bullshit in this place, and the simple fact that the owner of 10 years just turned his back because his door guy was racist is blowing my brains apart. Pool halls which are closing at an alarming rate, and this guy wants to be johhnyntough guy? I only spent 300$ on my tab in 2.5 hours and decided to not pay go
When he decoded to call cops ??? Keeps id buddy , like a souvenir . Big FU for bank shots . No action anyways

I am still so confused. If I have this right you paid $200-$300 for a couple hours of table time and had to forfeit your ID because yo9u are not black?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are just bustin you balls, tony. True that we aren't clear on what happened, but we can't let that get in the way of some good-natured ribbing.

Bankshot just showed you that it doesn't matter who you are, you can get a dose of ignorance at any time or any place. Just coz a business exists, doesn't mean it is populated with quality people.

Boston$tyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's ok man, I can take it. I wanna apologoze to everyone who attempted to decode last nights message. Make a long story short went to BS billiards,got treated ridiculously
Bad for the amount of money we were spending play was full of league players not spending a quarter. Me and my friends ran up a 300$ bar tab on about. 2 hours , the "door guy" came over after 2 hours and broke my balls about my had being an inch to the left, and everyone who tries to play pool know the little corner of your hat is always in your peripheral vision. That's why we move it ever so slightly. The was a group of blk kids with their hats do propellers around there heads and I was the asshole?
So I pulled the racist card out. Whatever it was the owner was very dismissive and unprofessional
Big two thumbs down !!!!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's ok man, I can take it. I wanna apologoze to everyone who attempted to decode last nights message. Make a long story short went to BS billiards,got treated ridiculously
Bad for the amount of money we were spending play was full of league players not spending a quarter. Me and my friends ran up a 300$ bar tab on about. 2 hours , the "door guy" came over after 2 hours and broke my balls about my had being an inch to the left, and everyone who tries to play pool know the little corner of your hat is always in your peripheral vision. That's why we move it ever so slightly. The was a group of blk kids with their hats do propellers around there heads and I was the asshole?
So I pulled the racist card out. Whatever it was the owner was very dismissive and unprofessional
Big two thumbs down !!!!

Sounds like an unnecessary hassle...and unfair too.

Bertram says 'tell'um'.

your tag can be 'fuk 'em'.