John Schmidt 626 video Nov. 21 - semi-public (tickets required) viewing

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
As the chairperson of the John Schmidt Investigation Team it is my obligation and duty to see that justice is done. Do you all swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Okay, now we can continue. The chair calls the honorable Robert Jewett from California. You will have five minutes sir. Mr. Johnson, you're next!
I plead the fifth.

And assert executive privilege.

pj <- and diplomatic immunity
chgo

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I'm calling this meeting to order right now. BAM! That's the sound of the gavel coming down. As the chairperson of the John Schmidt Investigation Team it is my obligation and duty to see that justice is done. Do you all swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Okay, now we can continue. The chair calls the honorable Robert Jewett from California. You will have five minutes sir. Mr. Johnson, you're next! :yes:

One last thing before we start. I'd like to remind you that this is a Straight Pool thread. There can be no mention of 9-Ball, One Pocket or any other billiard game other than Straight Pool.

Can't help it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hIcKkKID8k

JustPlay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In a liberal / democratic court of law, no proof of an inncident is needed. Your word is good enough

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Has JS been sworn to the truth and questioned, also? Did you use your 5-minutes? Now waiting to see the truth and the truth unedited video.
You are out of order for being the only person on the face of the earth who would take this mock hearing literally.

Bailiff...please remove Mr. Harriman.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just why are you letting the muggles know about that?:angry:

And I would like to congratulate LF on his restraint.:clapping:

xradarx 12
JazzyJeff87 8
logical 8
couldnthinkof01 5
BeiberLvr 5
Cardigan Kid 4
one stroke 4
arnaldo 4
Black-Balled 4
jimmyg 3
Shuddy 3
Bob Jewett 3
jay helfert 3
DecentShot 3
Joe_Jaguar 2
lfigueroa 2
TX Poolnut 2
Cuebuddy 2
Johnny Rosato 2
Texas Carom Club 2

For moi, this whole thing has become something like a bad Netflix series you start watching and then, halfway through it, you stop and end up forgetting you even started watching it in the first place.

Lou Figueroa
but thank you
anywhos

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Losing more members to trolling everyday! Most participants don't want to face the never-ending verbal onslaught, for expressing their opinions, from some pc members. RichardHead(lookup) member's, constant derogatory name calling, referencing the entire forum membership is not a very good way to increase participation. U just have to be hardshelled and impervious to others ill will to continue to face the music.

I think we should go over the definition of "verbal" lol

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
You talking about Danny?

See any hawks overhead?

Losing more members to trolling everyday! Most participants don't want to face the never-ending verbal onslaught, for expressing their opinions, from some pc members. RichardHead(lookup) member's, constant derogatory name calling, referencing the entire forum membership is not a very good way to increase participation. U just have to be hardshelled and impervious to others ill will to continue to face the music.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Has JS been sworn to the truth and questioned, also? Did you use your 5-minutes? Now waiting to see the truth and the truth unedited video.

John Schmidt will testify only in a closed door hearing. The transcript of his testimony will be released afterward. His video has already been carefully examined by members of this committee and deemed to be an accurate depiction of what took place. There will be a public viewing after this hearing concludes, with it's verdict.

I'm sorry but if you are not a member of this committee you will not be allowed to ask any questions. You will only be able to comment on social media as you see fit.

By the way, next week we will have open hearings that will be streamed online. Tune in on Monday at 8 AM to poolrecords.com to watch.

Last edited:

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sadly, this thread is a lot more entertaining than spending 5 hours watching a 14.1 run could ever hope to be.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
No need to ask unanswerable questions, since you witnessed, and approved the video, so just send the cash as promised to JS. Make believers out of the doubters.

I'm sorry but I must assert my executive privilege to not comment on this.

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Instead of this being a positive reflection of the pool world, it's turned into a meaningless embarrassment, IMO. Sad, he could have been somebody, maybe even a contender. :sorry:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Instead of this being a positive reflection of the pool world, it's turned into a meaningless embarrassment, IMO. Sad, he could have been somebody, maybe even a contender. :sorry:
If you mean all the AzB posts nitpicking Schmidt's accomplishment, I agree they're childish and embarrassing.

I doubt that Schmidt's embarrassed, and he has no need to be.

pj
chgo

JustPlay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I keep clicking on the "last page" and new pages are being added, the moderator should look into this...:eek:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you mean all the AzB posts nitpicking Schmidt's accomplishment, I agree they're childish and embarrassing.

I doubt that Schmidt's embarrassed, and he has no need to be.

pj
chgo

For someone so tied to scientific proofs you roll over pretty easily on someone's say so.

Lou Figueroa