View Single Post
Old
  (#48)
Mkbtank
AzB Silver Member
Mkbtank has a reputation beyond reputeMkbtank has a reputation beyond reputeMkbtank has a reputation beyond reputeMkbtank has a reputation beyond reputeMkbtank has a reputation beyond reputeMkbtank has a reputation beyond reputeMkbtank has a reputation beyond reputeMkbtank has a reputation beyond reputeMkbtank has a reputation beyond reputeMkbtank has a reputation beyond reputeMkbtank has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

07-15-2019, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by realkingcobra View Post
Great advice from everyone, only thing is....all of you are missing the fact that he clearly has anger issues, and they have nothing to do with playing pool, it just happens to be the outlet at the moment. What is this guy like behind the wheel of a car in rush hour traffic???

You are mistaken. Understandable given this picture, but not accurate. Have been very good friends with this guy for 30 years back. He is totally mild mannered and cool. I guarantee you even this was done not in front of anyone and not while flipping out. This guy just doesnt do that. Again I understand the assumption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory in DC View Post

I'm afraid that you're too laid back for my online enemy. You'll have to get a lot jerkier or I'll have to keep looking elsewhere.