Feeler - like new joss cue

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
I just got this superb Joss in a trade and I am wondering if someone wants it. IF SOMEONE KNOWS THE MODEL LET ME KNOW.

The cue is almost mint. A few very very small chips in butt sleeve. No dents, dings cracks or other mechanical damage. Cue has a more than a decade but it was very lightly played. The wrap is in good condition, irish linen black/white specs. It is dead straight both and apart. The cue hits a ton, just came back from pool hall.

Weight: 19.3oz
Lenght: 58''
Butt: 15.4 oz
Shaft: 3.9 oz, 12.80mm, Moori tip

TRADE PENDING

Attachments

• joss.jpg
    joss.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 615
Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Similar to an N7, but the veneers are slightly different and the inlays in the points are different.

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
Sorry..

A lot of people asked about the points. They are rounded with sharp veneers.
I have bigger pics to upload now:

Attachments

• IMG_0395.jpg
    IMG_0395.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 527
  • IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 531
  • IMG_0396.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 515
  • IMG_0398.jpg
    IMG_0398.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 524

lcbur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
feeler?

Send it to me. I would like to feel it.
LaMar Burnett
1365 Rayburn Ct.
Boise Idaho 83706

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
It's on its way

Send it to me. I would like to feel it.
LaMar Burnett
1365 Rayburn Ct.
Boise Idaho 83706

It's on its way to you sir. Consider it a paid gift.
You can send the money via MO anytime you want. It will be 1$ only for the cue but the shipping will be 700$. I found the quickest way to ship it...are you enjoying archery...?

Please pm me more jokes.

lcbur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Feeler

No joke. You said you had a feeler. I just wanted to feel it. Now I see you want to sell it for $701.00. Smooth move. That is nice to know. Why not be more up front in the first place?

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
No comment

.......................................the cue is valued 1$ not 701$, That was only for you sir, and includes shipping.

No joke. You said you had a feeler. I just wanted to feel it. Now I see you want to sell it for $701.00. Smooth move. That is nice to know. Why not be more up front in the first place?

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
i believe i remember seeing a thread in the cue gallery where somebody posted pics of a cue that they had Joss make custom for them.. which if i remember it was like a n7 but alot different.. this could be that cue.. seems to have things about it that i remember.. if i get a chance i will check and see if i can find it..

chris

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
Thanks

Thank you Chris I'll also Dig around. Let me know if you find something.
A lot of interest in this thread. Thanks everyone and still waiting your firm cash or trade offers.
Looking for leather wrap Schon's (CX, SP, SL....) same condition.
If someone has a Schon SP model BW-04 (it has been here for sale but gone quickly) we can have a nice deal.
Chris

Last edited:

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
Thanks Chris

I've talked with Bama and he is not interested in trade only cash:( I'll keep trying to find one:)
Anyway nice Meucci you have there sir,

Thanks,
Chris

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I've talked with Bama and he is not interested in trade only cash:( I'll keep trying to find one:)
Anyway nice Meucci you have there sir,

Thanks,
Chris

thanks for the kind words.. the meucci belongs to a friend.. i am just trying to help him out.. it is a nice cue.. and its different from the traditional meucci's..

chris

JoseV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Like Chop Doc said it similar to the color of money cue but thats not it if you notice the numbers on the ss joint that tells me that cue was made after 1998.

Dan janes also stated that he will never make an exact match of the cue used in that movie..

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
go to the Joss site. Register the cue and they will tell you when it was made, the model number, where it was sold and the approx. price it sold for