Ordering a JB case

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sadly i wasnt there that day, those are some big time cases,

JB I didnt forget the $50 i owe you, i need to call you and talk about a case-nothing fancy like this, just a knock around case. oil tan PJ case.

hope your well,

best
eric

PS Hi Tattoo!!!

Maik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Eric
This style of Case Dirk uses.it s a great Case,like this oil tan stuff,too

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ordered a Mason case and received it yesterday 5 days ahead of my quoted date.

Thanks to John and Marcel

Railbird Hero

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cannot wait until I can order my own custom case. I love the work JB Cases does, and going through their gallery seeing all of the cases they have previously made. A few fellow pool players who have one of JBs cases absolutely love them.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...Don't rely on me, I am only good for typing out manifestos on AZB and occasionally figuring out how to do something on a case.

Everybody has a talent in life JB. I thought mine- remembering phone #s- was bad, but yours is really bad.

iffysam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont know what was going on the email communication just dropped like that during the discussion for the detail of my order, and have been waiting for Marcel for like 4 days now:(

iffysam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont know what was going on the email communication just dropped like that during the discussion for the detail of my order, and have been waiting for Marcel for like 4 days now:(

its less than 3days, but i was told it is chinese holiday there, sorry for all the misleading,