Silver Member
Originally Posted by mchnhed:
What?!
How?!
Where?!

I Love You Too Dude.
You're Too Easy.

Yea, it's me that's too easy.

I got you to conjure up Jason from Crystal Lake, didn't I?

This is not mind control.
Think about it.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
What?!
How?!
Where?!

I Love You Too Dude.
You're Too Easy.

I got you to conjure up Jason from Crystal Lake, didn't I?

Think about it.

Yea I get it, the horror movie. I don't know what that has to do with an old guy who likes to ride bikes but cool.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Ageist?

Yea I get it, the horror movie. I don't know what that has to do with an old guy who likes to ride bikes but cool.

Are you an Ageist?

Ageism (also spelled "agism") is stereotyping and discriminating against individuals or groups on the basis of their age. This may be casual or systematic. The term was coined in 1969 by Robert Neil Butler to describe discrimination against seniors, and patterned on sexism and racism.

And you don't like bicycles?

I MADE you ask for my other name on this site.
I said: Think Crystal Lake
Jason responded.

Think about it.

I should be in marketing.

Attachments

• IMG_0724.PNG
    IMG_0724.PNG
    142 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Be Civil

This thread is to generate ideas and marketing suggestions for RED BULL only.

Perhaps, after enough good suggestions are made, we can invite the RED BULL marketing professionals to cruise over the thread and consider some of our ideas.

PLEASE, no wise-cracks or "humor". We all love pool. Let's try to pull together on this one. Marketing types don't have a penchant for wise-cracking humor, especially when their job is on the line.

Please make bona fide suggestions as to how you think RED BULL could profit from sponsoring pool or pool tournaments.

I have some ideas but I will wait to hear from the rest of you guys and girls.

Thanks for your valuable input.

JoeyA

I'm stopping now. How about you?

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Cleary doesn't know how to be civil. He enjoys telling people that they have comprehension problems and anything else that HE thinks will set them off. No worries. Narcissism is alive and well.

JoeyA

This thread is to generate ideas and marketing suggestions for RED BULL only.

Perhaps, after enough good suggestions are made, we can invite the RED BULL marketing professionals to cruise over the thread and consider some of our ideas.

PLEASE, no wise-cracks or "humor". We all love pool. Let's try to pull together on this one. Marketing types don't have a penchant for wise-cracking humor, especially when their job is on the line.

Please make bona fide suggestions as to how you think RED BULL could profit from sponsoring pool or pool tournaments.

I have some ideas but I will wait to hear from the rest of you guys and girls.

Thanks for your valuable input.

JoeyA

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Cleary doesn't know how to be civil. He enjoys telling people that they have comprehension problems and anything else that HE thinks will set them off. No worries. Narcissism is alive and well.

JoeyA

Hey Joey, how did that hanger Red Bull sponsorship go? Such a great idea. Maybe you can approach Pennsoil next!

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Are you an Ageist?

Ageism (also spelled "agism") is stereotyping and discriminating against individuals or groups on the basis of their age. This may be casual or systematic. The term was coined in 1969 by Robert Neil Butler to describe discrimination against seniors, and patterned on sexism and racism.

And you don't like bicycles?

I MADE you ask for my other name on this site.
I said: Think Crystal Lake
Jason responded.

Think about it.

I should be in marketing.

Well Scott, I asked about another name because you have a low post count and more than likely have another name (against the rules) but I'm not the sheriff. Hey maybe you're new... who knows. When you have 5630 posts or so, people will know you and already formed an opinion of you. By then, you'll have already saved pool so the option will be good. You have the money to save it, so do it Scott.

I have nothing against bikes. Did it seem like I did? You're pretty sensitive Scott.

I also have nothing against old people, I'll be 62 one day too.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Great effort Cleary. Thanks for your participation in this thread. You are such the team player. But I am learning not to expect so much from you......

JoeyA

Hey Joey, how did that hanger Red Bull sponsorship go? Such a great idea. Maybe you can approach Pennsoil next!

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Great effort Cleary. Thanks for your participation in this thread. You are such the team player. But I am learning not to expect so much from you......

JoeyA

Would it matter? This was an absolutely terrible idea from the very beginning. No amount of support would have helped this thread or hopes for a Red Bull sponsorship.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Wrong. Next Question.

Well Scott, I asked about another name because you have a
low post count and more than likely have another name (against the rules) but I'm not the sheriff. Hey maybe you're new... who knows. When you have 5630 posts or so, people will know you and already formed an opinion of you. By then, you'll have already saved pool so the option will be good. You have the money to save it, so do it Scott.

I have nothing against bikes. Did it seem like I did? You're pretty sensitive Scott.

I also have nothing against old people, I'll be 62 one day too.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Good Idea?

Please, give us your good idea on how to promote Billiards Sports.

Would it matter? This was an absolutely terrible idea from the very beginning. No amount of support would have helped this thread or hopes for a Red Bull sponsorship.

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
If I had 5-10million dollars and 5-10 years to invest /

I wouldn't put it into pool. If I did, it would be in a league where I could make money off of 40,000-80,000 people that don't realize they are being fleeced. I wouldn't invest 5 million to make 64 people happy.

Pool is never gonna be on TV main stream. People rather watch America Ninja Warrior.

And like Cleary said, the pool world is simply too disfunctional and too full of liars. Never gonna work.

But if I had 10 million to invest, I would invest it soundly to get me an 8% a year return. Take the $800,000 a year and see what trouble I could get into spending $15K a week.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
But if I had 10 million to invest, I would invest it soundly to get me an 8% a year return. Take the $800,000 a year and see what trouble I could get into spending $15K a week.

Excellent. You can spend it on promoting youth billiards programs in your area.

Please see the BEF thread, donate and some great AZ'ers will match your donation.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=453147

Last edited:

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Originally Posted by watchez:

Excellent. You can spend your dividends on promoting youth billiards programs in your area.

Please see the BEF thread, donate and some great AZ'ers will match your donation.

Can you provide a breakdown of how all the dollars donated to the BEF are spent and then I will gladly make a donation?

It would be best to ask Dr. Dave about that.

Last edited:

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
I didn't bring up donating, you did. I love to donate just want to do it with organizations that use the money wisely. AND I AM NOT SAYING THE BEF DOES OR DOES NOT - make that clear.

But for example, I would never give to the Red Cross who has a CEO making over a million dollars a year. I would rather give to the Salvation Army who has a CEO making just over $100K.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
I wouldn't put it into pool. If I did, it would be in a league where I could make money off of 40,000-80,000 people that don't realize they are being fleeced. I wouldn't invest 5 million to make 64 people happy.

This is exactly right. Putting money into "pool" doesn't mean I'd put it into "professional pool". In fact, i'd eliminate that title the first day.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
I didn't bring up donating, you did. I love to donate just want to do it with organizations that use the money wisely. AND I AM NOT SAYING THE BEF DOES OR DOES NOT - make that clear.

But for example, I would never give to the Red Cross who has a CEO making over a million dollars a year. I would rather give to the Salvation Army who has a CEO making just over $100K.

Watchez, don't try having any logical conversations with my boy Scott here. He's not able to keep up.