APA e-mails are up, is the APA in trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL. Awwww, you don't play much anymore, you have vertigo now. That's it, just two excuses, you sure you don't wan to come something a little stronger, like your dog ran away ?? I called nobody out, you called everyone out. You can read, right? Oh, that 4/9b combo was damn easy... but not as easy as the 9b you shanked by a diamond using a bridge. Dude, most folks could make that shot with their eyes closed. Here's a free lesson for you, keep your eyes open when you shoot, it seems to help. No charge son.

The PM's I got told me there is ZERO chance your coming to Chicago. I said that's too bad, because that video didn't seem to scare anyone....in fact, it was good for a few laughs.

Sure, post up $1000 and I'll send you a plane ticket tomorrow. If you don't show, I get the $1000. If you show, I'll guarantee a minimum of $2500 of playing money with some lowly, shifty mamby pamby league dorks with their shiny fiberglass Cuetecs.

Man, this easy money, I don't have any idea what is stopping you ??

You continually change your offer.
Post 5k
Send ticket
We play.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To be fair that video was a couple of years old. I’m sure his game has jumped by leaps
and bounds since, right? Back then, in... what was it? 2017, I’d say he’d be a very
mediocre APA 6, but yeah, yeah, it was late, I had just built a house, installed a transmission,
ate a big meal, or whatever.
No matter, I’m sure he’s a pro by now. Funny that he has never met up with anyone that
posts here that could speak to his actual speed. Perhaps he’s not not being completely
honest?

I won 7 to 4
Obviously just shooting fast, not bearing down.
Made some nice outs.
Came second to Ron Casanzio 7 to 5 and he is a true shortstop semi pro player who beats pros.
Nothing like the video of the 2k a week instructor.
You guys don't even play on 9 footers so whatever.

That's after 5 months of no pool hall time cause ours burn down. Working 18 hours a day to rebuild our room from the ashes. Sleeping no more than 35 hours a week. I'm 50. You know what kind of heart that takes???

Anyway. My high runs are impressive, run 7 in mind ball on a 9 ft, 168 in straight and 12 in 8 on a Valley. Don't care if you believe that. I beat legitimate short stops. I play anybody who isn't a known entity. Been doing it for many years and made money.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To be fair that video was a couple of years old. I’m sure his game has jumped by leaps
and bounds since, right? Back then, in... what was it? 2017, I’d say he’d be a very
mediocre APA 6, but yeah, yeah, it was late, I had just built a house, installed a transmission,
ate a big meal, or whatever.
No matter, I’m sure he’s a pro by now. Funny that he has never met up with anyone that
posts here that could speak to his actual speed. Perhaps he’s not not being completely
honest?

The people I know would never battle the hourde of nits of guys like you. APA 6...that's funny.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guy writes he wants all the old timers to die so APA players can take over....nobody objects. The moderator removes it. Can't make this stuff up. Anybody else got anything they want to say?

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just too many comments to choose from, but here is one of my favs that i received from another poster. Name withheld, but still a good one.

He'd be about a SL7 in 9-ball in my area. He shoots about like me and I'd never woof on here for a $5k match.

No worries Brian, a couple of pool lessons and you might jump to an SL8 in a few months. lol

37,500 posts.
You could actually do something with your life if you weren't such an renowned online billiards critic.

I give you the 6 out in life loser.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
You continually change your offer.
Post 5k
Send ticket
We play.

I don't think you know what $5K looks like. Not the way you play. LMAO

I can't change terms that I never made. You came out with $5K because you know it's ridiculous and nobody is going to post $5k with some loon that is not showing up. Bring cash, what's the matter, scared someone is going to "jack" you in Chicago? I thought you were tough?

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
37,500 posts.
You could actually do something with your life if you weren't such an renowned online billiards critic.

I give you the 6 out in life loser.

Called marketing. You were outed, you are nothing but an APA 6 walking around with a Hustlin shirt with Werewolves of London playing in your ear buds and a funky stroke while hitting every shot way to hard. Yeah, a real dynamo. :p

OH, I don't look know, but I think I just sold another box of Chalk. Thanks ;)

Last edited:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You guys better live stream this match if it ever takes places.

Or you guys can charge 50.00 dollars and have a viewing in person, lol

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Dude I don't even bear down unless there is money involved. I stay down for $500 a set.

In the video....was that a "play for play" tournament, or was there money given to the winner?

Just askin' for a friend.

Maniac

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Called marketing. You were outed, you are nothing but an APA 6 walking around with a Hustlin shirt with Werewolves of London playing in your ear buds and a funky stroke while hitting every shot way to hard. Yeah, a real dynamo. :p

OH, I don't look know, but I think I just sold another box of Chalk. Thanks ;)

Marketing?
Selling chalk? That must be lucrative.

You are a dipshit. 5k isn't high rolling. You got a whole posse.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You think a guy who breaks and runs 7 racks of 9 on a GC, 12 racks of 8 on a Valley and 168 in straight pool can't play?

You all got action. My place, the Central PA Barbox in under 2 weeks or SBE. Show up any of those places or make a game, post money...I will travel a reasonable amount, and let's do this.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Marketing?
Selling chalk? That must be lucrative.

You are a dipshit. 5k isn't high rolling. You got a whole posse.

awwwww, you're upset you don't make any money in pool. Hey, no worries, I'm sure things will pick up. take a few lessons and work out those kinks, before you know it you might even run 5 balls. :killingme::killingme::killingme:

Then why not just show up with $5K in your pocket. I'm pretty sure they have 7-11's in Chicago you could knock over before you get to the pool room. When was the last time you even saw $5K. LOL

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
You think a guy who breaks and runs 7 racks of 9 on a GC, 12 racks of 8 on a Valley and 168 in straight pool can't play?

You all got action. My place, the Central PA Barbox in under 2 weeks or SBE. Show up any of those places or make a game, post money...I will travel a reasonable amount, and let's do this.

You barely ran 5 balls on the video. Get a fuggin grip dude.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
awwwww, you're upset you don't make any money in pool. Hey, no worries, I'm sure things will pick up. take a few lessons and work out those kinks, before you know it you might even run 5 balls. :killingme::killingme::killingme:

Then why not just show up with $5K in your pocket. I'm pretty sure they have 7-11's in Chicago you could knock over before you get to the pool room. When was the last time you even saw $5K. LOL

Dummy I got money. I work for a living making over 6 figures and own a business. I've played people for as much as 2k a set and a dozen times over a thousand.

What's it gonna take did you to play me yourself hero?

Last edited:

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You barely ran 5 balls on the video. Get a fuggin grip dude.

You are one of the dumbest f@#ks I've run into in awhile.
Fly me out and play me.

I got more gamble in my little toe than you do in the whole heaping pile you call a body.

Status
Not open for further replies.