APA e-mails are up, is the APA in trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are one of the dumbest f@#ks I've run into in awhile.
Fly me out and play me.

I got more gamble in my little toe than you do in the whole heaping pile you call a body.

Buy him a ricket R.J. I know you can afford it, believe you know his name from the video. Let's see what happens...

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Buy him a ricket R.J. I know you can afford it, believe you know his name from the video. Let's see what happens...

He' already said he would reimburse him for a coach class ticket. Certainly seems safer than buying a nonrefundable ticket and chance the dude not showing up.

RJ is investing in this deal by reimbursing the ticket, maybe have the games, locations, amounts set up so that we know SBC will get played.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I still have yet to see how he is an, "Old School" player.
I still have yet to see how the APA is a bad idea for pool hall.
I still have yet to see how the APA is bad for pool itself.
I still have yet to see how the APA is bad for making money.
I still have yet to see why RJ would ever invest in this.
I am still confused how I'm an APA player in Canada.

I am finding it sadly humorous to watch someone back himself into a corner and come out with the standard, "I'll play you for a ridiculous amount of money you big meanie!" and then it never comes to fruition. It's all been done before, ask CubC. Well, at least he played and lost like a man. So props to him for that at least.

I'm not the biggest fan of leagues, but that's a personal thing. I know what their value is and my first thought on opening a new pool hall was which leagues I could get because someone's gotta pay the bills.

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
You are one of the dumbest f@#ks I've run into in awhile.
Fly me out and play me.

I got more gamble in my little toe than you do in the whole heaping pile you call a body.

Many of us are enjoying your little tirade, but let's not get ones self banned. That out is too easy.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
The people I know would never battle the hourde of nits of guys like you. APA 6...that's funny.
I doubt that you or the people “like you” or the people you know would ever be in a position to ever
meet up with me, I can’t and won’t try to speak for the rest of the nits. But our money is green just like yours
To call you a very mediocre 6 on that video wasn’t supposed to be funny, but I’m glad you
found it to be, it’s good to be able to laugh at yourself, don’t you think? Anyhow, I was
being totally serious. Calling you a 6 was being generous, I took into account all the
excuses that you weren’t playing well, and I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Watching you on that tape wouldn’t scare anyone, but maybe that was your goal. If that’s the case,
you can’t show your vid playing like a slob then come talk all the b1tch smack you’re talking about
your pro speed, you have to play it up like you’re a real slob, not just an asshole with an attitude.
Then you can set up the fish, but someone with your experience and expertise probably already
knows that. Since we understand each other I feel like I can be honest and tell you If I felt like you
we’re trying to intimidate me I’d offer to play and it would likely end very badly for you, but I think
you’re pretty funny and I like reading your posts because you’re amusing.
I like the APA, it gives nits like me a place to play. Why do you feel like you have to talk
bad about it? Do they owe you something? Did they take your money? Steal your girl?
Or are you just trying to be funny?
Even though I like the APA, I do have a life away from the table, so I doubt that we’d ever run across
each other anytime, but just for you, I do try to make it out to Las Vegas every Summer for the APA event,
it’s a good time. if you’d manage to lower yourself and come out I’ll buy you a few beers,
and maybe you could fleece some of the other nits. For a cut I’ll even help set you up. If you can’t make it
that would be too bad. Maybe we could even play a few, I would like you to come and meet up
with me and some of my friends.
I would hope you can, it would be disappointing if you didn’t, but understandable

Last edited:

atlas333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You continually change your offer.
Post 5k
Send ticket
We play.

Don't be a pu**y. Schedule a day or weekend, fly to Chicago, collect the airfare money and then PLAY!

Good luck!

I am glad I will be able to recognize you at SBE next spring now.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Dummy I got money. I work for a living making over 6 figures and own a business. I've played people for as much as 2k a set and a dozen times over a thousand.

What's it gonna take did you to play me yourself hero?

What ever you say Chief. Keep blabbering, we saw the video. Couple of years you might be an APA 6, but it's going to take some hard work on your part. :D If you are indeed gambling, you must be giving it away. LOL

CGM

It'd be a lot cooler if you did.
Silver Member
I doubt that you or the people “like you” or the people you know would ever be in a position to ever
meet up with me, I can’t and won’t try to speak for the rest of the nits. But our money is green just like yours
To call you a very mediocre 6 on that video wasn’t supposed to be funny, but I’m glad you
found it to be, it’s good to be able to laugh at yourself, don’t you think? Anyhow, I was
being totally serious. Calling you a 6 was being generous, I took into account all the
excuses that you weren’t playing well, and I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Watching you on that tape wouldn’t scare anyone, but maybe that was your goal. If that’s the case,
you can’t show your vid playing like a slob then come talk all the b1tch smack you’re talking about
your pro speed, you have to play it up like you’re a real slob, not just an asshole with an attitude.
Then you can set up the fish, but someone with your experience and expertise probably already
knows that. Since we understand each other I feel like I can be honest and tell you If I felt like you
we’re trying to intimidate me I’d offer to play and it would likely end very badly for you, but I think
you’re pretty funny and I like reading your posts because you’re amusing.
I like the APA, it gives nits like me a place to play. Why do you feel like you have to talk
bad about it? Do they owe you something? Did they take your money? Steal your girl?
Or are you just trying to be funny?
Even though I like the APA, I do have a life away from the table, so I doubt that we’d ever run across
each other anytime, but just for you, I do try to make it out to Las Vegas every Summer for the APA event,
it’s a good time. if you’d manage to lower yourself and come out I’ll buy you a few beers,
and maybe you could fleece some of the other nits. For a cut I’ll even help set you up. If you can’t make it
that would be too bad. Maybe we could even play a few, I would like you to come and meet up
with me and some of my friends.
I would hope you can, it would be disappointing if you didn’t, but understandable

This dudes not showing up to anything. SBC = Sum Beach Crawfishing

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member

I am finding it sadly humorous to watch someone back himself into a corner and come out with the standard, "I'll play you for a ridiculous amount of money you big meanie!" and then it never comes to fruition. It's all been done before, ask CubC. Well, at least he played and lost like a man. So props to him for that at least.

I'm not the biggest fan of leagues, but that's a personal thing. I know what their value is and my first thought on opening a new pool hall was which leagues I could get because someone's gotta pay the bills.

For kicks and giggles. For the price of the ticket, I'll make it up after the matches are done. I'm sure some of the guys will let me take a piece of their action.

I have one guy, Daniel, that would torture this guy it would be worth the price of the plane ticket, but Daniel is not putting up $5K with some dipshit from the internet he never heard of. But, he loves the way he "plays" and is drooling to play him. So, if SBC shows up with cash in his pocket, he'll get played.

It's fuggin Chicago, like folks here don't want some APA 5 walking in town with a shit load of money. LOL He'd get robbed, he knows it, and why he won't come.

Maybe we can do this at SBE, neutral place, and cash in hand. I've backed Daniel before and would do it again but not posting first with this nimrod.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
This dudes not showing up to anything. SBC = Sum Beach Crawfishing

Yeah, but I thought I’d put it out there. It did take a few minutes to write that,
he’s always welcome. I know a few people that go every year that go just
to see if they can get a game. They’re not APA players but I’m sure they’d
love to meet him

Last edited:

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member

C’mon man, RJ is just leaking money. And in Canada I guess you’d technically be a part
of the CPA, but The APA is the parent organization, like APA dba the CPA

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
With the main protagonist for this thread taking a little vacation, I see no real reason for the argument to continue.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.