Why?

bumpypickle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why would a person or group of people ever create a site as difficult to navigate as this one? I swear guys, this is ridiculous.

12310bch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what's the trouble?

?????????????

Attachments

• again upside down.jpg
    again upside down.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 724

PURR1965

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have over 200 posts an itader and post this?
maybe try a differnet site
GL
Din

Elephant Man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yah. This site is so hard to navigate I can't figure out what the OP is talking about! :angry:

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What seems to be the problem? I've been here since 2006 and never had any problem. What browser are you using??

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
If you're talking about the forums, the vbulletin software is licensed and a lot of people happily pay for it, because it's great. It's very customizable and it's not difficult to read, reply to, or create posts. I'm not really sure how anyone could have trouble with the forums.

If you're talking about the rest of azbilliards (a lot of us forget there is a rest-of-azb)... it's a little busy but I can see the navigation stuff at the top pretty clearly.

What were you looking for that you had trouble finding?

bumpypickle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What seems to be the problem you're having?:confused:

I guess I just don't understand why there are not more "to do this" type of links or whatever you call them. I am trying to find past threads started by a certain user. I have found this feature before but now after trying what seems like everything I can't. I don't think what I am trying to do is difficult and it should be obvious how. Trying to figure this out shouldn't be a part of doing it.

WoodyJ

Sacred Cow=Best Hamburger
Gold Member
Silver Member
I guess I just don't understand why there are not more "to do this" type of links or whatever you call them. I am trying to find past threads started by a certain user. I have found this feature before but now after trying what seems like everything I can't. I don't think what I am trying to do is difficult and it should be obvious how. Trying to figure this out shouldn't be a part of doing it.

IIRC to find past threads started by a certain user: go to community above, select members list, search for the particular user, go to their profile and then look up what you wanted.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I am trying to find past threads started by a certain user.

Click on Search/Advanced Search.
Option to find posts by User name.
You have to logged in to use the Advanced Search feature.