Looking for Black-and-White Table Diagram

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am in need of a black-and-white pool table diagram, one which I can use to illustrate shots in MS-Word, MS-Publisher, AcroReader and/or a manuscript format.

With the plethora of knowledgeable pool folk on this forum, I am hoping SOMEBODY will be able to pass one along to me.

Thanks in advance. :)

JAM

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
One the WEI table, there is a little box in the lower right to make the table black & white. Will that do?

Fred

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, Cornerman, for the tip. I've never used the WEI table in the past, though I know it is a great tool for shot diagrams. I have to download an ActiveX or Shock or Macromedia player in order for it to work correctly. AND that is exactly what I intend to do. Thanks again!

JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
eales said:
Bob Jewett has some posted at the sfbilliards site.

http://www.sfbilliards.com/pool_table.pdf

Will those do?

Thank you, Jim! That is EXACTLY what I need. Now I have two formats I can work with, the WEI table and this one you have so kindly provided.

Thank yous are in order to Bob Jewett for making this black-and-white pool table available to folks like me. You have no idea how many HOURS I have spent trying to create my own black-and-white pool table. I eventually gave up. The link is very much appreciated!:)

JAM

Room101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you have photoshop, I have a modified version of Jewett's diagram with balls, ghost balls, shaded targets and lines that you can easily arrange any way you like. I can email this if you are interested.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Room101 said:
If you have photoshop, I have a modified version of Jewett's diagram with balls, ghost balls, shaded targets and lines that you can easily arrange any way you like. I can email this if you are interested.

Thanks for the kind offer, Room101. I don't have Photoshop, unfortunately.:eek:

I have received THREE new table diagrams in black and white which I can use now, thanks to the wonderful AzBilliards Discussion Forum members who have responded to this thread! To you all, you're the BEST!

JAM