best cte videos on youtube?

mista335

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, what is your incessant badgering on here going to do about anything?

Why don't you let it die?

Are you obsessed?

Do you need an intervention of some sort?

He's on a crusade.

His daily vigil is to protect everyone from the evils of CTE.

Most people would say their piece and move on.

He says the same things over and over again on a daily basis destroying any CTE discussion. So many people just don't post here anymore.

English was like that and he got a long holiday from the moderators but he seems to be getting a free ride doing the same thing.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Again, you are misinterpreting what Stan said in the video. Everything you can imagine about the system will be thoroughly explained in the book. But, if you really think the book won't resolve anything in your mind, why not just let it go and get on with your life?
If the book takes another 3 years are you going to spend the next 3 years obsessing?

The "how" it works will be explained thoroughly.
The "why" it works we may never know. And most of us will never care.

I'm misinterpreting what Stan said? Really? How so? In bold above you just said the exact same thing I did. Stan said essentially that the math and science has not caught up with how CTE works and so any explanation through science is impossible. At some time in the future some smart mathematician might figure it out but until that time it will remain a mystery and the book will NOT get into WHY it works, only how to do it. That is not a quote but is an accurate summary of what Stan and you just said.

So, again, how did I misinterpret Stan?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's on a crusade.

His daily vigil is to protect everyone from the evils of CTE.

Most people would say their piece and move on.

He says the same things over and over again on a daily basis destroying any CTE discussion. So many people just don't post here anymore.

English was like that and he got a long holiday from the moderators but he seems to be getting a free ride doing the same thing.

You guys all sound like the crazy democrats in congress with the name calling and misdirection aimed at covering up their own nefarious activity.

It's all very simple. New people come to this forum all the time trying to learn how to aim. Stan sells CTE as an aiming system and implies that all professional players use this system but won't tell anybody. He tells potential customers that the system is 100% objective, meaning that all they have to do is follow the steps like 1,2,3 and if they simply pick the correct perception that the ball will go in the pocket. There is no need to make fine adjustments based on experience or rote learning. As long as you can see the perception correctly and stroke the cue straight the balls will go in automatically because the pockets are at the corners of a 2:1 ratio table.

Many of us believe this to be false and have shown as such in many different ways. This provides more information for those new players considering to put forth a considerable amount of time and effort to learn this system. For me personally, it boils down to a logical inconsistency that can be summed up very easily: If Stan concedes that he does not understand why CTE works for him, then how can he make the claim that it is 100% objective and unlike any other aiming method? As some of us have been arguing, it very well may require subjective adjustments either in set up or delivery of the cue, which would make CTE no different than any other method (well, it could even be counterproductive, but that's another discussion).

Stan and his supporters have the ability to end the arguments but choose not to. All it would take is to stop making claims about objectivity that they cannot back up. If you don't know how something works you can't go on telling everybody how it works. Is that so hard to understand? I'm apparently a stupid person who needs mental help and even I understand that.

Maybe you guys should worry less about what I post and think more about how CTE is being presented. I know you won't come clean because you don't want to be excommunicated by Stan. I've seen it happen. If Stan says it (like he can't explain how it works) then you guys can say it, but otherwise you have to watch what you say. That's sad.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm misinterpreting what Stan said? Really? How so? In bold above you just said the exact same thing I did. Stan said essentially that the math and science has not caught up with how CTE works and so any explanation through science is impossible. At some time in the future some smart mathematician might figure it out but until that time it will remain a mystery and the book will NOT get into WHY it works, only how to do it. That is not a quote but is an accurate summary of what Stan and you just said.

So, again, how did I misinterpret Stan?

You keep assuming he's not going to answer some kind of question when it's clear that CTE will be explained thoroughly.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You guys all sound like the crazy democrats in congress with the name calling and misdirection aimed at covering up their own nefarious activity.

It's all very simple. New people come to this forum all the time trying to learn how to aim. Stan sells CTE as an aiming system and implies that all professional players use this system but won't tell anybody. He tells potential customers that the system is 100% objective, meaning that all they have to do is follow the steps like 1,2,3 and if they simply pick the correct perception that the ball will go in the pocket. There is no need to make fine adjustments based on experience or rote learning. As long as you can see the perception correctly and stroke the cue straight the balls will go in automatically because the pockets are at the corners of a 2:1 ratio table.

Many of us believe this to be false and have shown as such in many different ways. This provides more information for those new players considering to put forth a considerable amount of time and effort to learn this system. For me personally, it boils down to a logical inconsistency that can be summed up very easily: If Stan concedes that he does not understand why CTE works for him, then how can he make the claim that it is 100% objective and unlike any other aiming method? As some of us have been arguing, it very well may require subjective adjustments either in set up or delivery of the cue, which would make CTE no different than any other method (well, it could even be counterproductive, but that's another discussion).

Stan and his supporters have the ability to end the arguments but choose not to. All it would take is to stop making claims about objectivity that they cannot back up. If you don't know how something works you can't go on telling everybody how it works. Is that so hard to understand? I'm apparently a stupid person who needs mental help and even I understand that.

Maybe you guys should worry less about what I post and think more about how CTE is being presented. I know you won't come clean because you don't want to be excommunicated by Stan. I've seen it happen. If Stan says it (like he can't explain how it works) then you guys can say it, but otherwise you have to watch what you say. That's sad.

Lots of false assumptions here from a guy that has never properly learned or understood CTE.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lots of false assumptions here from a guy that has never properly learned or understood CTE.
It's a crusade.
The daily vigil is to protect everyone from the evils of CTE.
Most people would say what they have to say, let it go, forget about it, and move on.
Saying the same things, positioned as "intelligent scientific inquiry" over and over again on a daily basis....for years.
Obsessive compulsive disorder, manic depressive, borderline psychotic. ???

mista335

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Just can't help yourself can you Dan?

You have to reply to every CTE post.

The pointless crusade continues...

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just can't help yourself can you Dan?

You have to reply to every CTE post.

So in your world looking for the truth is an endless Crusade? Is William Barr on an endless Crusade?

Last edited:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member

Saying the same things, positioned as "intelligent scientific inquiry" over and over again on a daily basis....for years.

...and none of you understands a word to this day. Perfect customers for Stan's mystery system from another dimension.

pj
chgo

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...and none of you understands a word to this day. Perfect customers for Stan's mystery system from another dimension.

pj
chgo

So you are saying we should agree with Dan who obviously has an obsession against CTE. Who obviously has no proper knowledge or training with CTE. A guy who constantly makes false claims against CTE. Shall i go on.

That's the kind of poster you want us ALL to agree with. Yep i see now how we are the problem.

Wow, i just reread that, am i talking about Dan or you PJ.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”
― Anne Frank: Anne Frank's tales from the secret annex.
View attachment 521047

You know I was banned for a month because I posted a photo that I thought was funny and didn't actually insult anybody. I wonder what the moderators will think of your continued use of photos calling people mentally ill. I'm not going to pretend like I'm all insulted and report the photo but we'll see what happens.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So you are saying we should agree with Dan who obviously has an obsession against CTE. Who obviously has no proper knowledge or training with CTE. A guy who constantly makes false claims against CTE. Shall i go on.

That's the kind of poster you want us ALL to agree with. Yep i see now how we are the problem.

Wow, i just reread that, am i talking about Dan or you PJ.

I would just like to make an observation for newer players looking into CTE. Look at cookie's posts over the last week or two. Can you find a single post where he actually discusses CTE and answers questions or at least tries to resolve differences? His only tool is to attack the messenger with silly stuff like the above.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
I would just like to make an observation for newer players looking into CTE. Look at cookie's posts over the last week or two. Can you find a single post where he actually discusses CTE and answers questions or at least tries to resolve differences? His only tool is to attack the messenger with silly stuff like the above.
The last week or two?

lol

Try finding anything but empty insults ever - from him or his new apprentice Low500.

Which actually reflects pretty accurately how much there is to know about CTE. It ain’t rocket surgery (for people of normal intelligence).

pj
chgo

SmokinJoe46

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What was the original poster's request?

go!

the ones i seen confused me,

im making big leaps in my pool game this yr, so why not take it further if i can and actually learn something lol
What was the original poster's request?
Oh, here it is!
Happy Memorial Day to all that have and continue to serve our COUNTRY!
God Bless America!

Last edited:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just cannot imagine the despair and total emotional chaos in the mind of someone waking up every day for years and being mad at the world over the CTE method of aiming balls on a pool table.
Chicago Mental Health Center.jpg

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The last week or two?

lol

Try finding anything but empty insults ever - from him or his new apprentice Low500.

Which actually reflects pretty accurately how much there is to know about CTE. It ain’t rocket surgery (for people of normal intelligence).

pj
chgo

LOL you've been empty about CTE for 20 years. What a life

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I agree. But ask yourself why. Have you had a hand in the fact that questions don't really get answered on here. Have you had a hand in chasing off numerous very knowledgeable CTE posters. Do you hold any guilt in the total demise of the aiming forum. Asking these questions to you but PJ you can answer if you like.
What's the solution Dan. How can someone get there questions answered about CTE without you and the troops totally trashing everything. Glad you brought this up. Hopefully you have a solution that we all can live with.

By the way if you are a newer player looking into CTE run from this place. Search Stan Shuffett and only Stan Shuffett on youtube for his helpful videos. Or wait for the book.