Project Tomahawk ferrule material.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I would like 2 ft. if it is still available.

Thanks,
Alan

Alan, I have approx. 2.5 ft. left. I am waiting just a bit to see if there is anyone who posted before you, that hasn't yet sent payment. I think I am back on track after I hear from Shankster, who I somehow embarrassingly overlooked, possibly Big Don, and Dave38. To everyone else who ordered and sent payment, rest assured your material has either shipped, or I'm on my way to the Post Office now. :cool: To everyone else who is interested in the material, I am in the process of ordering more. Should have more in about a week. I will post in this thread starting with those who didn't get the chance to acquire the material. If I DO happen to miss a body, please feel free to PM me, and keep me in line...Between traveling for work, ordering this material, cutting it, shipping it, taking care of a family, and trying to mow 5 acres of grass, I am burning the candle at both ends. I thank all of you ordered, and I will get to everyone asap. :cool:
j2

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i will take 1 ft if i may

Ordered more material. Should be in early next week. I will catch up with everyone who didn't get a chance on the first batch. Still waiting to hear from a couple people who ordered this time.
Thanks again to everyone.
j2

BigDon

DESi Customs
Silver Member
Alan, I have approx. 2.5 ft. left. I am waiting just a bit to see if there is anyone who posted before you, that hasn't yet sent payment. I think I am back on track after I hear from Shankster, who I somehow embarrassingly overlooked, possibly Big Don, and Dave38. To everyone else who ordered and sent payment, rest assured your material has either shipped, or I'm on my way to the Post Office now. :cool: To everyone else who is interested in the material, I am in the process of ordering more. Should have more in about a week. I will post in this thread starting with those who didn't get the chance to acquire the material. If I DO happen to miss a body, please feel free to PM me, and keep me in line...Between traveling for work, ordering this material, cutting it, shipping it, taking care of a family, and trying to mow 5 acres of grass, I am burning the candle at both ends. I thank all of you ordered, and I will get to everyone asap. :cool:
j2

I sent payment yesterday. Let me know if you didn't get it. Thanks!

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I sent payment yesterday. Let me know if you didn't get it. Thanks!

Yes. Took me a minute to figure out...Payment received. Material shipped. You should have received notification from PayPal. Thank you very much.
j2

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Minor request

Gals and gents...
From this point forward, when and if you wish to purchase Tomahawk from me, please include your AZB handle, or stage name if you will, in the note section. I have more material coming. It is difficult for me to know who is sending me monies, when many times only your actual name, or someone else's name is attached to your Paypal account. This way, I can match your Paypal order to your AZB name/account, and it will make life much easier for me. I sincerely appreciate the orders, and I will continue to do my level best to satisfy every order. IF I happen to miss you, PLEASE PM me, and understand that it WILL be made right.
Best regards to all.
j2

cueguy

Just a repair guy
Silver Member
Foot

Gals and gents...
From this point forward, when and if you wish to purchase Tomahawk from me, please include your AZB handle, or stage name if you will, in the note section. I have more material coming. It is difficult for me to know who is sending me monies, when many times only your actual name, or someone else's name is attached to your Paypal account. This way, I can match your Paypal order to your AZB name/account, and it will make life much easier for me. I sincerely appreciate the orders, and I will continue to do my level best to satisfy every order. IF I happen to miss you, PLEASE PM me, and understand that it WILL be made right.
Best regards to all.
j2

I will take a foot of it when you get more in - Let me know.

Thanks!

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
j2

Joe, Payment sent and pm sent also.
Thanks,
Dave

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Joe, Payment sent and pm sent also.
Thanks,
Dave

Dave, I have received your payment, and returned your PM. Please touch base with me at your convenience, and thank you sincerely.
Regards.
Joe P

M.G.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any indications if somebody in Germany is trying this out?
I'd love to get my experimenta R360 reworked...

Cheers!

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Any indications if somebody in Germany is trying this out?
I'd love to get my experimenta R360 reworked...

Cheers!

No one from Germany has ordered any of this material from me....Yet.
Regards.
j2