Role Call!

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
At the bottom of the "AzBilliards Forums" page is a "What's Going On?" section that contains a subsection titled: "Total members that have visited the forum today:" It then gives the number of visitors for the day and their screen names. At the moment, the number for today is 1,844.

Another subsection is "Currently Active Users:" and that number at the moment is 597 (including members and guests).

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SP5 3railkick reporting in for roll call. Present and accounted for.

Tell me we are not painting rocks today. Or policing the area(azzholes, elbows and shoesoles) for cigarette butts......ah, memory lane.

EndoftheLine

Registered
present

I am here! I RARELY sign in but read often....just can't stand all the head butting so opt to read and utilize what I want w/out getting involved in any of the drama.

Greetings to all AZers from the great State of Maine!:wave3:

scratchs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The names Ted Saunders..an I'm in an out all the time.
like others I need to get a life..if it weren't for pool an this
board..I'd really be bored.

BryanB

Huge Balls
Silver Member
I've been on here most everyday since I joined. Posts don't reflect due to I'm usually at work when checking and I am unable to login from the work computers..blocked :mad:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I am here! I RARELY sign in but read often....just can't stand all the head butting so opt to read and utilize what I want w/out getting involved in any of the drama.

Greetings to all AZers from the great State of Maine!:wave3:

I hear you got some Bangors there...got any players?:confused:

Chime in once in a while...everybody has a an interesting point of view.
It's like a big party....you don't like what a group is talking about?...
...move to the next one.

I'll buy you a drink next post...no umbrellas, though.:angry:

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
richiebalto...Actually, when you consider the great number of "characters" that post here, "role call" is probably still appropriate! :D

I've been here almost since the beginning...:eek:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Thanks for pointing that out SJM, would you believe that i spelled it right at first and then i reread my statement and switched it to the wrong way, oh well, i cant say that i didnt learn something today (always go with your first spelling)!

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
I've been on here most everyday since I joined. Posts don't reflect due to I'm usually at work when checking and I am unable to login from the work computers..blocked :mad:

You know if you do a google search for AZ and then click the link from google it will take you around blocks. Just a friendly fyi ;)

tomfmcs

Registered
Here every other day looking for info on repair and odds and ends that can help me in my repair business. Colorado Springs, Co.