Arizona Challenge Matches!

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
For those who were interested I have this weekend free if you would like to play on the live stream,just post it up here who you would like to play and lets make it happen.If I am forced to play I will but would rather give others the oppurtunity to play first as people have seen enough of my ugly mug and horrific pool game. :grin-square:

justin.powell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wish I was closer and I would like to play. Nice change on your avtar from you "ugly mug" as you put it. Ha Ha.

Bad Company

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:
For those who were interested I have this weekend free if you would like to play on the live stream,just post it up here who you would like to play and lets make it happen.If I am forced to play I will but would rather give others the oppurtunity to play first as people have seen enough of my ugly mug and horrific pool game. :grin-square:

Ill play you some:wink:

I want to play!

which day is good for you lenny? Saturday or Sunday? I will play you or jude or tim if it is possible. But not on table 12. Let me know so I can get a babysitter.

Last edited:

Bad Company

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
justabanger said:
which day is good for you lenny? Saturday or Sunday? I will play you or jude or tim if it is possible. But not on table 12. Let me know so I can get a babysitter.
I will play Sat. 1pm with or with out live stream 50 a game 9 ball only loser can quit. I have to be at the airport by 8 pm to pick someone up, so if i am up( on games) , I will meet you on sunday at any time to continue the match.. Please try and show up this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
So do both players agree to meet on Saturday,confirm here and be there Saturday starting at 1PM,what is the game? :)

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
justin.powell said:
I wish I was closer and I would like to play. Nice change on your avtar from you "ugly mug" as you put it. Ha Ha.
Thanks and I say ugly mug only because about 12 years ago when I was a bad ass this cop was pissed off and said it,I just thought it was funny and will never forget it. :grin:

Bad Company said:
I will play Sat. 1pm with or with out live stream 50 a game 9 ball only loser can quit. I have to be at the airport by 8 pm to pick someone up, so if i am up( on games) , I will meet you on sunday at any time to continue the match.. Please try and show up this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be at kolby's saturday at 1pm jude. I would rather race to something or play and ahead set instead of going by the game. Let me know but either way I will be there for sure!

Bad Company

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:
So do both players agree to meet on Saturday,confirm here and be there Saturday starting at 1PM,what is the game? :)

Confirmed. I guess we will figure the game out sat.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I'd like to play justabanger

justabanger said:
I will be at kolby's saturday at 1pm jude. I would rather race to something or play and ahead set instead of going by the game. Let me know but either way I will be there for sure!

But he scares me... :thumbup:

Attachments

• Chuck-Norris-scares-the-Boogeyman.jpg
    Chuck-Norris-scares-the-Boogeyman.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 158

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bad Company said:
What ever happened to your game with breaknrun (Jack). Is that one never going to happen? I was really interested in watching that one.

BVal

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:

Not this weekend, but if you get a sponsor to put up some prize money, I'd be happy to come to the Phoenix area to play: Scott Frost, Jimmy M., Mitch Ellerman, Glenn Bond, or whoever else you got.

I'll play 8-Ball, 9-Ball, or 10-Ball. Long sets are preferred. Perhaps a two-day all around?

Sorry, can't mess with one-pocket or straight pool. I am not smart enough for those games.

Last edited:

Bad Company

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BVal said:
What ever happened to your game with breaknrun (Jack). Is that one never going to happen? I was really interested in watching that one.

BVal

I called and asked jack if we could do it another time. Im gonna need my A game just to keep up with him and right now I just don't have it..

Last edited:
Bad Company said:
I called and asked jack if we could do it another time. Im gonna need my A game just to keep up with him and right now I just don't have it..

Well not to worry jude because you probably only need to bring your c game to beat me since I don't play that often. See you saturday. Confirmed (meaning I have a babysitter for the whole weekend if needed)

agt

Registered
I'm up for a game saturday. Don't care who, and don't care about live stream. I'll head to kolby's hopefully by 2. Can't play beyond saturday tho.

al

Chucklez65

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Im out of town this weekend so I guess that lets me out. Im game starting next weekend though..or actually, since the Desert Classic is next week, probly the week after. I think Steve and I have a match set up for one of those Sundays.

:)

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
justabanger said:
Bad Company said:
Ok so Saturday sounds good,now what is the game? :smile:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
CrownCityCorey said:
Not this weekend, but if you get a sponsor to put up some prize money, I'd be happy to come to the Phoenix area to play: Scott Frost, Jimmy M., Mitch Ellerman, Glenn Bond, or whoever else you got.

I'll play 8-Ball, 9-Ball, or 10-Ball. Long sets are preferred. Perhaps a two-day all around?

Sorry, can't mess with one-pocket or straight pool. I am not smart enough for those games.
If you have a backer Corey it might be possible for me to get you some action with one of our top players here. :smile:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
agt said:
I'm up for a game saturday. Don't care who, and don't care about live stream. I'll head to kolby's hopefully by 2. Can't play beyond saturday tho.

al
Maybe we can play and hit some around why they battle it out or you can jump in the booth and keep people from sleeping. :grin-square:

well since there are 4 of us who want to play

lets do a king of the hill or a ring game since 4 people wanna play and we are all 8's. Maybe something like 250 a man and winner takes all type of format. I will be there at 1pm either way and you will recognize me by the word sucker that is on my forehead.:wink: