View Single Post
A good guy
Old
  (#3)
tommie1351
AzB Silver Member
tommie1351 has a reputation beyond reputetommie1351 has a reputation beyond reputetommie1351 has a reputation beyond reputetommie1351 has a reputation beyond reputetommie1351 has a reputation beyond reputetommie1351 has a reputation beyond reputetommie1351 has a reputation beyond reputetommie1351 has a reputation beyond reputetommie1351 has a reputation beyond reputetommie1351 has a reputation beyond reputetommie1351 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5300

Cool A good guy - 07-27-2011, 09:03 PM

Mike, you are a good guy and I know you are only doing this because it is buisness. You have always been nothing but good to me.I am one of those guys that does not get involved in anything that will cause a fight. I buy and sell on your sight and really appreciate it.
I believe that these raffles hurt no one, especially cuemakers and Billiard suppliers. It gave people a chance to have a cue that they normally could not afford. I know that writing this will do no good, but I've been a big backer of these raffles since day1. I just wanted to voice my opinion, which I very seldom do. Like I said you are a good guy and would not do this if you had a choice. Do what you have to do,like you said "It is what it is" Thank you for the many years you have taken a beating for having them. Your Friend
TOMMIE

www.tmcuesales.com - Cues for Sale - Cases for Sale
Kamui and Tiger Dealer
Please Click Links Above For More Cues and Cases Avialable & Will Ship Worldwide