Piano key Meucci

MeucciMan79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wanting to purchase a Meucci original Piano key/Music cue. Condition does not matter honestly just as long as it rolls straight with no wobble! I can have it recondition by Bob since he is a friend of mine. Please let me know asap and thank you!!!!:thumbup:

jaketyson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
There is a guy in albany ga that has several meucci originals for sale his name is tony 229-903-9997 i know he has the piano

tman561

Straight Shooter56
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
This is not related to your search, but I see your a Meuccui guy & I just acquired a BMC "Green Hornet" in a trade yesterday it's dated 5/25/11 has a matching Ultimate Weapon shaft, it's in flawless cond. if Ur interested contact me at mtrantanella@gmail.com

Thanks

MeucciMan79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update, I have purchased a used, what I would call the sister piano cue, it is the stained wood one, however I am still looking for a black background one and it must be a Meucci original pre 1990 please and thank you!

MeucciMan79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am still looking for the brother piano key Meucci with the black back ground and the white wrap. Must be Meucci original and in good enough condition to refinish! Thank you

BilliardBidz

Auction House Director
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since this is all about meucci cues. Im looking for any of the OL Originals. OL1-5. Has to be Origianal... Not signature.

MeucciMan79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my wood stained piano key
2wqs5ra.jpg

I am still looking for her black brother!