Match Of The Century-Orcollo v Van Boening (Nov 7-9),10ball Race to 120 (Sterling VA)

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's on. None of them chickened out :thumbup:

Dennis won lag
Josh Roberts and Chip in the box

do sv 2.JPG

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1-1
No B&R so far. Dennis wins rack 2 after some nice shooting.
Those pockets look forgiving

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm surprised they have those two video advertisement boards rotating through during the middle of them shooting.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are playing call all balls but no nitting=If u make the ball in the pocket you intended, it's good-the way it should be.

7-4

MalibuMike

Banned
Everyone knows Smokers play better and last longer!

If it really gets down to a test of endurance, I'd think SVB has an edge.
Dennis is a smoker ('they' say) and is not in the physical shape SVB is in.
Shane trains like an athlete.
Time will tell.

Everyone knows Smokers play better and last 23% longer!
We exercise our lungs, you non-smokers get in a room that's a little stuffy and start keeling over like canaries in a Taom Chalk Mine.

Attachments

• j9.jpg
    j9.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 485
  • wildat.jpg
    wildat.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 497

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
10-4 Neither players getting consistent breaks -They are making balls but the one is going in all different pockets as the first shot..

Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm surprised they have those two video advertisement boards rotating through during the middle of them shooting.

I just came on here to discuss this. It's a total distraction to me and annoying and I wondered is this visible to the players or is it a graphic that only us ppv viewers are getting tortured with.

for anyone not watching, there are 2 graphics programs on the low wall at the head of the table end of the arena. These graphics are various sponsors names that keep spinning, wiggling, opening, closing and swapping sides almost non stop. Have mercy on us viewers. And if it's visible to the players, hard to imagine they can ignore it.

Whoever's in charge, wish they would stop this. :mad:

Last edited:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane 11-4
Shane playing flawless. shooting I am guessing probably close to 950s. Not missing anything and matching Dennis in safety department.
Dennis not making many errors but key difference is the break
Still early days but right now not looking good for Dennis. At this rate, Dennis could end Day1 trailing by 10 to 15 :grin:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought he has outplayed him at least three times on safeties.

This could be the making of an epic horse f@cking.

Last edited:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I just came on here to discuss this. It's a total distraction to me and annoying and I wondered is this visible to the players or is it a graphic that only us ppv viewers are getting tortured with.

Whoever's in charge, wish they would stop this. :mad:

Can you screen shot this? I’m really curious as to what you guys mean.