John Schmidt Poll

Was John out of line during the TAR one pocket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Reminder.

07-15-2012, 03:45 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, the integrity of this poll has been jeopardized since people that did not watch the match have voted.

This poll is null and void...

This poll is timeless:D.

jrt30004

just jokin' around
Silver Member
I agree. It's too bad that I had to look at his drivel by the quote you included (an ignore list entry), but I agree with your point 100%. This is getting really OLD.

However, from a build-up perspective -- perhaps culminating in a huge TAR event -- maybe this might turn out to be a good thing in the end?

-Sean

the TAR match will never happen. it's fun for all of us to read the back and forth, but this is nothing more than two kids in the school yard hurling insults now.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Too bad Danny doesn't have the ability to hold a grudge or this could be interesting ... lol :D

LOL. Read his last post. He "doesn't have time" to watch my youtube link but he has time to write a lengthy response. He's the most interesting man on AZbilliards.

Palmerfan

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
All Talk

I don't have time to look at your little has-been utube social media BS - Easy E I think a guy like u might be surprised how well I am prepared to defend myself in a physical contest. So I hear yoursome big bullet head that is a tough guy - so what there are plenty of your kind out there. John called me names in our last match-up that are fighting words maybe since you feel the need to defend John you could convince him to quit being a little name calling coward when he's losing - or even tell him that he could win a ton of cash if he can get there in a physical contest. Ohh and before you respond know that I love you. It's funny how Schmidt talks as if he might actually have enough sand in him to defend his statements in the boxing ring, the reality is he is nothing more than a coward who cries like a little ***** when losing.

If you are so prepared to defend yourself and you say John called you names that were "fighting words" then why didnt you do something about it? If you're such a tough guy then why don't you handle it physically..Why are 90% of your posts about John Schmidt? Obsessed much? Jealous much? You call him a coward but he said he would handle it on the table or off..and you never replied to that one..he offered to play you for 10k race to 1000 and you never replied or addressed the offer..whose the real coward that comes on and types about what they are going to do or would do...and then does absolutely nothing. The coward is YOU. You want an apology from Schmidt..an apology from Justin, basically an apology from anyone. NO APOLOGIES ARE COMING. Everytime you post its obvious you are a lunatic and dripping with jealousy over Schmidt, and a little crybaby about TAR..which you will never be invited to play in again.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Palmerfan is and will stay on my ignore list

Palmer fan has sent me the worst pm's to date, he is nothing more than a liar who wishes he had some form of talent. Too bad that he is full of such hate, I could have probably sued him for character defamation if I wanted to. But he is just another moron with zero talent and a large degree of fear towards anything that does not make sense to him. I truly feel bad for him cause he is really the most bitter person who just types words to see where they will land. He said he has everything I want:eek:. How does he know what I want other than to see people like him and Schmidt defend themselves when they tell lies. On a similar note I think every dumb ass who shakes the gorilla cage should be forced to stay inside the cage for a while. People like him and Schmidt will do everything they can to stay on the right side of the cage. I would add that u can develope talent slowly in a positive manner palmer fan and u do have the ability - but that is your choice.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Palmer fan has sent me the worst pm's to date, he is nothing more than a liar who wishes he had some form of talent. Too bad that he is full of such hate, I could have probably sued him for character defamation if I wanted to. But he is just another moron with zero talent and a large degree of fear towards anything that does not make sense to him. I truly feel bad for him cause he is really the most bitter person who just types words to see where they will land. He said he has everything I want:eek:. How does he know what I want other than to see people like him and Schmidt defend themselves when they tell lies. On a similar note I think every dumb ass who shakes the gorilla cage should be forced to stay inside the cage for a while. People like him and Schmidt will do everything they can to stay on the right side of the cage. I would add that u can develope talent slowly in a positive manner palmer fan and u do have the ability - but that is your choice.

I'm confused. When did we get a gorilla?

Lou Figueroa
already knows
about the monkeys

mckeesport1

Registered
I cannot believe i just wasted 20 minutes of my life reading this post, it is hard for me to believe that people have nothing better to do with the time they have on this earth. I stopped playing pool 6 years ago and i am so happy that nothing has changed, the same old bs from the same old wanna be players. Good luck to everyone out there!!

Palmerfan

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Bellvue Calling

Harriman is an insane liar..he of course PM'd me over and over and hasn't stopped as of 2 days ago..he's even tried to threaten me with a PM that said "Come to MO and lets talk about it"...ohhhhh...scarrrryyy...and I would never say to anyone "I have everything you want"..I have no idea what that psycho wants...other then what he was arrested for, which was 2 sexual offenses, one with a minor...I know I don't want that!!:eek:

Notice how he fights with EVERYONE and in every fight there is the term "guys like him and Schmidt"...literally look at his posts and tell me he doesn't type Schmidt's name on at least 90% of them if not more..he referenced Schmidt twice in this last post answering me...hes obsessed with Schmidt..his jealousy of John is immeasurable..and seeing most of his rantings he's probably a manic deppresive or bi-polar sufferer. Which can be easily fixed these days with meds so there is hope for you yet. I love how he talks about my "talent" or my "fear" when he's never met me (Thank the Lord..imagine shaking that hand after you KNOW where its been)...or has any clue about me or my game. He isn't simply crazy and angry..its deeper then that and its obvious by now.

Harriman, Schmidt is a better pool player than you are..its not a crime..he's better then most, don't take it so hard. He beats you on a regular basis for a reason..and its not because he stops play or owes you some stupid apology. HE IS SIMPLY BETTER. Not his fault and not a crime. GET OVER IT.

CarlB

Formerly AfghanBilliards
Silver Member
Bold Statement...

I take slight offense to this statement Danny. I have never met you in person however, I have written you a few emails and PMs that you had never replied to. I was polite, friendly, and respectful towards you.

I am only replying to rebut the accusation that I quoted. I personally have met John on several occasions. I have posted about my meetings with him in great detail; however, I have always found him to be a great host. I am not wealthy, im not a backer nor a business owner. I am a soldier with a great passion for the sport of pool. John took time to shoot, talk, BS, etc with me and on probably one of the worst days that I could have stopped by his Pool Hall in W.V.

Regardless. John had nothing to gain from me and yet I still felt as if I was treated as a friend. I am not a person of a lot of means but if John messaged me and needed a place to stay while in Germany, he would have somewhere to stay.

Carl

... I know he is a coward who makes friends based on what he can gain from them in a monetary sort of way he nothing more than a small time con who is good at kissn'up to people who have $. ...

Palmerfan

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
irrational

I take slight offense to this statement Danny. I have never met you in person however, I have written you a few emails and PMs that you had never replied to. I was polite, friendly, and respectful towards you.

I am only replying to rebut the accusation that I quoted. I personally have met John on several occasions. I have posted about my meetings with him in great detail; however, I have always found him to be a great host. I am not wealthy, im not a backer nor a business owner. I am a soldier with a great passion for the sport of pool. John took time to shoot, talk, BS, etc with me and on probably one of the worst days that I could have stopped by his Pool Hall in W.V.

Regardless. John had nothing to gain from me and yet I still felt as if I was treated as a friend. I am not a person of a lot of means but if John messaged me and needed a place to stay while in Germany, he would have somewhere to stay.

Carl

Carl you are speaking / typing a cohesive rational thought to a person to be known for his irrational thoughts..posts and behavior. He will come back with an answer to you that makes no sense..is way off topic and simply bashing Schmidt at every opportunity..if you've followed the back and forth posts between John and harriman, you would see a pattern of speech by harriman that has most people commenting within that thread in utter disbelief of harrimans statements and replies..and thats the nice way to put it.

Read through some and you will see him being called a "lunatic".."batshit crazy" and much much worse, and when you read his posts you will see they are barely scratching the surface. He's mentally off and LOVES being the victim. If you posted about a behind the stack break shot he would see it and reply all about John Schmidt and what a "coward" he is and he wants to be in a cage with him with a referee..sound rational?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
monkey see

I'm confused. When did we get a gorilla?

Lou Figueroa
already knows
about the monkeys

When I won against Archer at the very last IPT event Johnny said I looked like some kind of monkey when they had not implamented the one foot on the floor rule. He did not shake my hand after the match either, thats when I knew I had truly beat him - plus I really liked watching Tarzan as a child.

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I won against Archer at the very last IPT event Johnny said I looked like some kind of monkey when they had not implamented the one foot on the floor rule. He did not shake my hand after the match either, thats when I knew I had truly beat him - plus I really liked watching Tarzan as a child.

ah, a young Edgar Rice Burroughs fan.

So, Daniel, a couple of quick questions: I understand you just put up a big number at 14.1 and that there is video of said run: did anyone pick up the CB during the run to clean it and if so, who, and, were the balls polished/cleaned/wiped down at any time during the run?

Lou Figueroa
inquiring minds
and all that

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
ah, a young Edgar Rice Burroughs fan.

So, Daniel, a couple of quick questions: I understand you just put up a big number at 14.1 and that there is video of said run: did anyone pick up the CB during the run to clean it and if so, who, and, were the balls polished/cleaned/wiped down at any time during the run?

Lou Figueroa
inquiring minds
and all that

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to lfigueroa again" :p