Match Of The Century-Orcollo v Van Boening (Nov 7-9),10ball Race to 120 (Sterling VA)

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sorry you have to resort to name-calling and can't handle a little objectivity. Here is a little more:

Every time Corey Deuel figures out a new break, they change the rules. But it's perfectly OK for Shane to do it?

Sounds like double standards are ok as long as it's "your guy" :eek:

Try asking Jayson Shaw how he feels about Shane racking for himself.

Why put a picture of a crybaby taking pictures in the mix?

Shaw is no different than DO. He can rack just as well as SVB and DO and everyone else as far as that goes....but, he ain't gonna never have SVB's break.

Bad move to post that pic. Nobody likes a crybaby and Shaw is one of, if not the biggest crybaby in pool today........<<<<<< and that is saying something...

Jeff

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's hard to dismiss the fact that Shane has had one of if not the very best 10 ball break for years and it didn't matter whether he was racking or his opponent was racking or if there was a neutral racker.

Shane puts in more time then anybody I've ever heard of on All Phases of his game and especially his break.

best,
brian kc

Exactly!!!!!!!

And it shows and it really shows in these looonnngggg matches.

Jeff

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane 40-29
He ends day 1 with his biggest lead of 11 racks
Big uphill battle now for Dennis

Most people knew DO or Roy or SOMEBODY made an extremely tough game and then through DO smack-in-the-middle of it.

GO SHANE GO!!!!!!!

Jeff

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Shaw is no different than DO. He can rack just as well as SVB and DO and everyone else as far as that goes....but, he ain't gonna never have SVB's break.

Bad move to post that pic. Nobody likes a crybaby and Shaw is one of, if not the biggest crybaby in pool today........<<<<<< and that is saying something...

Jeff
I'd put Shaw, Mika and Dechaine in the Whiny B^*ch Hall of Fame.

Dimeball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's really sad so many have to find excuses why someone is better.

It's also funny that so many have seemingly written DO off... if anyone thinks he can't win from here, jeezz, where have you been... Don't get me wrong, I think SVB wins a tight one, not like the last time they played to 100, which DO got crushed, but, if someone other than Alex can do it, DO can...

Last night from what I saw, neither player was really dead on, I hope they both catch gears tonight. Josh made an interesting comment last night, he said SVB really ins't putting the practice time in like he did winning all those US Opens. We all know DO has been playing a lot, both action and practice. If SVB knocks out Shaw and DO back to back all while not practicing as much... hmmmm gotta be the cheating right!???? hahahahaha!

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's really sad so many have to find excuses why someone is better.

It's also funny that so many have seemingly written DO off... if anyone thinks he can't win from here, jeezz, where have you been... Don't get me wrong, I think SVB wins a tight one, not like the last time they played to 100, which DO got crushed, but, if someone other than Alex can do it, DO can...

Last night from what I saw, neither player was really dead on, I hope they both catch gears tonight. Josh made an interesting comment last night, he said SVB really ins't putting the practice time in like he did winning all those US Opens. We all know DO has been playing a lot, both action and practice. If SVB knocks out Shaw and DO back to back all while not practicing as much... hmmmm gotta be the cheating right!???? hahahahaha!

Only an idiot would say DO is down for the count.

Having said that, I'm pulling for my money, umm, I mean Shane.

Jeff

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd put Shaw, Mika and Dechaine in the Whiny B^*ch Hall of Fame.

Lol....yep.

Speaking of Mika. I took a few c-notes off him and some young man called Casper.

I was told later that Casper (looked really young, probably 21 or 22) was Mika's nephew. The Casper fellow was white as a ghost.....literally.

Mika tried to get me to play but, I didn't like it. He then brought his nephew over acting like he wasn't that strong.

The young man Casper was a very nice young man but, he was a bit of a crybaby.

Lol....he didn't have anything on his uncle Mika though. I thought Mika was gonna have a stroke.

I ended up with Caspers' BK Rush break cue.

I guess the crybaby gene runs in Mika's family.

Jeff

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol....yep.

Speaking of Mika. I took a few c-notes off him and some young man called Casper.

I was told later that Casper (looked really young, probably 21 or 22) was Mika's nephew. The Casper fellow was white as a ghost.....literally.

Mika tried to get me to play but, I didn't like it. He then brought his nephew over acting like he wasn't that strong.

The young man Casper was a very nice young man but, he was a bit of a crybaby.

Lol....he didn't have anything on his uncle Mika though. I thought Mika was gonna have a stroke.

I ended up with Caspers' BK Rush break cue.

I guess the crybaby gene runs in Mika's family.

Jeff

Playing Casper even ?

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Playing Casper even ?

Yes sir....

His Fargo is 766 now. I'm not sure what his fargo was when I played him.

It wasn't in a tournament. We just matched up.

He underestimated me and didn't play safe on a few key shots in our match and it cost him.

I didn't have a clue who he was or how he played. I knew he could play, else he wouldn't have been hanging with the people he was with.

Sometimes we surprise ourselves and our opponents as well.....

Jeff

Edit:

His name is Casper Matikainen.

Last edited:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you want a little more action. I'll take Denns +15.

Man, everybody wanting in my pocket today...lol.

I already got a few hundred more than I planned layed.

Luckily, only two people have the 15 on wire with me and three more have 10 on the wire but, the 10 on wire bets are smaller.

If DO gets within 15 but, still loses by 10, I'll still lose...lol.

If SVB can beat that beast by 15, I'm gonna like it.

I better not lay another on this one.

Thanks for the offer though.

Jeff

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man, everybody wanting in my pocket today...lol.

I already got a few hundred more than I planned layed.

Luckily, only two people have the 15 on wire with me and three more have 10 on the wire but, the 10 on wire bets are smaller.

If DO gets within 15 but, still loses by 10, I'll still lose...lol.

If SVB can beat that beast by 15, I'm gonna like it.

I better not lay another on this one.

Thanks for the offer though.

Jeff

Good luck. I hope Shane keeps pushing the gas and wins by 25

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member

Jeff

Time for a recap:

Bring on the Cup !

Attachments

• nitty Jayson.jpg
    nitty Jayson.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 456