View Single Post
Old
  (#2)
Bohemian
AzB Silver Member
Bohemian has a reputation beyond reputeBohemian has a reputation beyond reputeBohemian has a reputation beyond reputeBohemian has a reputation beyond reputeBohemian has a reputation beyond reputeBohemian has a reputation beyond reputeBohemian has a reputation beyond reputeBohemian has a reputation beyond reputeBohemian has a reputation beyond reputeBohemian has a reputation beyond reputeBohemian has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-17-2011, 02:07 PM

Here is a little tidbit about Ginky from Tony Robles...

"In my life I have never seen anybody work as hard at pool as Ginky...
only one I know of even close is Thorsten Hohmann...
Whom once told me (Tony) that in preparation for the 2006 Word Open Straight Pool Tournament (That he won BTW, not withstanding the 06 IPT et.al.); that he practiced 8 hours a day for 30 days straight with his coach...

Tony went on to describe the day he watched Ginky practice a 3-rail kick shot for 9 hours straight to get 3 variations of it down perfect..."

How many pros or otherwise can say they practiced one fricking shot 9 fricking hours?

Think you practice a lot? Ginky was known to practice 500-1000 balls every day of the year, Tony said Ginky would show up with his cue for thanksgiving dinner...

R.I.P. Ginky