Thread: Taom tip review
View Single Post
Old
  (#49)
The Renfro
Outsville.com
The Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-08-2016, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2twoball View Post
I read enough that I'll never use an Outsville product even if it was installed free & I was given a few bucks, I've seen enough !!!
Send me your real name so I make sure it never happens.. Our templates and products are all over the country/world at pro speed events so I am sure you will never see one....

We recommend good products like G2 and Zan for tips....

We actually were part of formulating OB Chalk.....

We were one of the voices that made Taom come out with a 2.0 which ended up just being a thicker 1.0........

You missed all that?? LOL? Yuppppp.... SMH..... If you wish to debate come see me on facebook or at the US Open in 7 days... Pretty sure it wasn't you read enough but you ran out of words you could read....

Great White PRO CHALK - "Best Chalk in the UNIVERSE"

Outsville.com