View Single Post
George "Ginky" San Souci
Old
  (#6)
nancewayne
AzB Silver Member
nancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

George "Ginky" San Souci - 10-09-2019, 08:46 AM

I might have bought that "high end" cue at auction. It was his prize presentation cue for the 1996-1997 Viking Player of the Year (as shown on the butt plate). It is in the Blue Book of Cues as a Viking G-6 cue, retail price $995. I had thought back then that he auctioned off that cue in order to get $$$ to support his venture in playing Texas Hold-em cards professionally.
I still have this cue in my collection, but am in the process of selling off the collection, so this "Ginky" cue is available for sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddief View Post
I will tell you what kind of person Ginky was at the U.S.OPEN a couple of days after 911 Ginky was so heart broken he put up his high dollar cue and had it raffled off to give all the money to the families that lost loved ones. He was just a great guy who had a heart as big as anyone you will ever meet.R.I.P. Ginky