View Single Post
Update
Old
  (#51)
skipbales
AzB Silver Member

skipbales has a reputation beyond reputeskipbales has a reputation beyond reputeskipbales has a reputation beyond reputeskipbales has a reputation beyond reputeskipbales has a reputation beyond reputeskipbales has a reputation beyond reputeskipbales has a reputation beyond reputeskipbales has a reputation beyond reputeskipbales has a reputation beyond reputeskipbales has a reputation beyond reputeskipbales has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Update - 11-18-2019, 03:41 PM

I am now a believer. This week's patreon pattern put out by Tor Lowry stumped all the participants. We thought of and tried all kinds of patterns. I came up with one that worked and so did some others. But they were all difficult and "sometimes" patterns. In frustration I just ran them out as I play and did get out but moved balls and changed pockets,etc. as I went.

Just as I was about to say seeing a pattern wasn't that important Tor released his pattern. With one simple shot he solved all the major issues and opened up a simple half table run. We bounced all around the solution but did not see it. Tor hit the 5 ball into a hanger 9 ball which opened up one side of the table for the 14 and left no stripes at the other end of the table. We were all bumping the 5 or using the 14 as a combo and that works but is much harder. There was always uncertainty as to where the balls would end up and so forth. Here is the pattern https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1EsC46eR5Q It is open table and you have ball in hand. Of course, on the first shot, you can use a solid to make a stripe. We just didn't think of it since the balls are so far apart.