JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like a big event on the horizon!

Who in AzBilliards Land is going?

JAM

Handsumm

Banned
I have been looking forward to this event after I had planned on going. I think I might have to back out, however, because I am in a money crunch of sorts and would rather have plenty of cash while down there for action. You might still see me there though.

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
xidica said:
Where is this / when / how much. I'd love to go :D
Reno, NV. Bar Tables, Feb. 28 - Mar. 2 - 9 Ball - $125 entry. Mar. 2 - Mar. 4 - 8 Ball - $125 entry.

See the Poster earlier in this Thread.

Flats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi ....Ill be their, my first time in Reno. I liked the alternate break format and will need to break strong to compete. Good Luck
Flats

Mr. J

Jeff Jimenez
Silver Member
I will be there...

Just playing in the 8-ball this time...all out of vacation time from work... :-( can't wait to give this a try and test the waters...

see you all there... Mr. J.

Handsumm

Banned
Hey, you might pass by me on the way down, I am in Vancouver. I will be going as well. Do you know any other Washingtonians going. I know Glen Atwell will be there.

Mr. J

Jeff Jimenez
Silver Member
Reno..

I will be there with Dan Louie...He will be there for both events and I will join him at the start of the 8 ball. I have not really researched who else is going from our area... sorry for no help here... Jeff

Handsumm

Banned
Oh great, I was hoping to talk to Dan about getting some instruction. He is a great guy. Tell him I say hello would you, I think he will remember me.

Micah Bell

PaulAlex7000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeff, I'm thinking of going down also. I'll be talking with ya later about plane, hotel, stuff, etc. Makes sense to carpool to airport, etc., etc., etc.

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
I didn't notice either until I got to your post! lol
I was thinking this was going to be a fun trip!
LMAO!!!

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cuephoric said:
I didn't notice either until I got to your post! lol
I was thinking this was going to be a fun trip!
LMAO!!!

It will still be a fun trip, always is:D