Baltimore Jerry

8ballEinstein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember he spent some time with us in Southern California in the early 8o's. Since that time many old timers have asked what ever happened to him. No one seems to know. I will be keeing an eye on this thread hoping someone here has an answer. The guy was definitely a strong player.

ginsu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember Baltimore Buddy, in and around Anaheim in the 80's. Who Was Baltimore Jerry?

alinco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pushout said:
Baltimore Buddy would be Buddy Dennis??
I haven't seen Buddy Dennis in about 7 years. I think he's in South Carolina. Nice guy with a quiet strong game.

What was Baltimore Jerry's last name? I've been playing around Baltimore pretty regularly since about 1995 but maybe that's too late?

Andy

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
alinco said:
I haven't seen Buddy Dennis in about 7 years. I think he's in South Carolina. Nice guy with a quiet strong game.

What was Baltimore Jerry's last name? I've been playing around Baltimore pretty regularly since about 1995 but maybe that's too late?

Andy

I'm in South Carolina. Haven't even heard the name in YEARS. I saw Buddy Dennis back in Binghamton, NY, in the mid '80s, I think. Don't know anything about Jerry, sorry.

game7808

Registered
Saw him in Riverside

There was a Baltimore Jerry who used to play in Riverside Ca in the 80's never knew his real name, but he was a big guy and played all over Southern Cal looking for action.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone heard anything about Baltimore Jerry?

I been in the pool rooms in baltimore for more then 30years i never heard of a baltimore Jerry,late 70s all of 80s 90s till now,if there was a balto Jerry he must not of gambled,i knew all the gambling pool players from balto,now he could of been before my time,but even if he was,i would of heard his name mention somewhere in the pool halls in baltimore,never did!

8ballEinstein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Baltimore Jerry" Hanna

It took a while but I finally found reference to Jerry in an old pool newspaper. His last name was Hanna but most folks would only remember him as Baltimore Jerry.

He was a big fella with a powerful game. I don't know when he was in Baltimore but then, very few people knew much about him at all. He kept a low profile and didn't have many friends as far as I could tell. Jerry was definitely an action player.

I'd be interested to find out what ever happened to him.