Harriman vs Schmidt

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
A JS v DH match wouldn't define anything.

BUT it would be high quality pool with tons of tension and drama and THAT kind of an authentic scenario is hard to come by. People love a little blood in the water between two competitors (believe me, I know) and it'd make a great PPV.

Lou Figueroa

Yes. I wasn’t around for whatever led up to the battle at the Sands but I saw the match and heard a little of how it came to be and that definitely made it more exciting. And with these guys being pretty spiffy in their level of play it could be some serious action.

Probably just a dream but whatever it’s still fun to think about. Kind of

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would suggest the DCC unless someone wins the lotto and books them for like $5000 winner and $2500 loser plus some of the ppv revenue. But they would both need to do some real nasty woofing leading up to that match to peek interest.

Yep, I miss the TAR days...

CharlesUFarley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would suggest the DCC unless someone wins the lotto and books them for like $5000 winner and $2500 loser plus some of the ppv revenue. But they would both need to do some real nasty woofing leading up to that match to peek interest.

I might pay JUST to watch Danny try to do some "nasty woofing". That might be pure comedy gold.

I AM a fan of his pool ability, but let's be real....he's a couple fries short of a happy meal.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sure is a lot of woofing here

If Danny wants to play,let him play.
If not lets forget it

No need to make remarks about a guys sanity.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Sure is a lot of woofing here

If Danny wants to play,let him play.
If not lets forget it

No need to make remarks about a guys sanity.

Why not? He calls everybody on here govt puppets, says were all in on some conspiracy, etc, etc.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If we got all the 14.1 fans on AZB together and each one put $100 toward a match for JS and DH we would have at least $1000.

The live stream revenue at $50 per viewing would bring in another $500....

That 1.5k. I don't think were gonna see it.:sorry:

Jeff