Diamond Las Vegas Open 17-20July2019 (9b/9ft) Winner $17K

CptBurbagio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Next streamed match starts at 8:30 Vegas time? I wonder why the gap in coverage. I'm grateful for any and all of the free stream, but this does seem a bit odd.

CptBurbagio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As I've mentioned, it appears they are taking a roughly six hour break in live coverage, scheduled to resume at 8:30pm Vegas time.

UKPool

Registered
I’ve noticed CSI are putting up the schedule on their FB page. But as someone alluded to, it’s not easy to keep track of and the lack of updates about other games is a massive gripe on the sport. It’s a top quality field but it’s almost like we’re stuck in the 90s hoping for something.

It’s inevitably going to be the same for the World 10 Ball event which by Predator’s doing looked like a proper professional setup almost like a Matchroom event but who am I kidding. It looks like any other event rather than a ‘World Championship’.

Snooker is incredibly well run despite only being played in a few countries. I hope the World 10 Ball event will be full of razzmatazz and have presenters like a professional event but in truth it’s going to be the same as Vegas 9 ball but playing 10 Ball instead. I want confirmed schedules which are kept to but I think I could do better in my local club and a camera phone and throw the name ‘World Championship’ in there.

We’ve got some of the biggest companies/names involved and wonder why it looks so amateurish!

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are they just playing with 3 tables, that's why the
rounds are going by so slow.

Seems like a common theme with CSI tournaments.

Race to 7, 1 match per day for the players.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The CSI film crew went to a big happy hour buffet at the Rhino for five hours, hence the delay between feeds.