Cushion Profile in the 90's

jfred0826

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What cushion profile did Brunswick use on their home tables in the 1990's? Thanks for any info.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Centennial/Contender cushions used on many Brunswick 7' and 8' tables.

Although some did use the k55 that we know of today.

Rob.M

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Monarch Superspeed were not K55. As far as I knew all K55's are copies of Brunswick Superspeed.

TFT

Just curious here. So excluding Monarch Superspeeds all Brunswick Superspeeds are simply called Superspeeds and not K55 even though it is a K55 profile??? This is so I dont sound like the complete dork I am if I ever find myself looking for Brunswick Superspeeds, I will know not to call them K55's. :)

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
Just curious here. So excluding Monarch Superspeeds all Brunswick Superspeeds are simply called Superspeeds and not K55 even though it is a K55 profile??? This is so I dont sound like the complete dork I am if I ever find myself looking for Brunswick Superspeeds, I will know not to call them K55's. :)

Correct. The profile distinction is not necessary, as Superspeed cushions are K55.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Bob, We are all DORKS! I do have a Diamond table up in the U.P. to recover, maybe come down your way on the way back and recover your table! :thumbup:

TFT

This is so I dont sound like the complete dork I am if I ever find myself looking for Brunswick Superspeeds, :)

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Bob, We are all DORKS! I do have a Diamond table up in the U.P. to recover, maybe come down your way on the way back and recover your table! :thumbup:

TFT

Do you know when you are headed up there?? Im in no hurry, I was looking to do it Sept/Oct/Nov, its a less hectic time for me.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Do you know when you are headed up there?? Im in no hurry, I was looking to do it Sept/Oct/Nov, its a less hectic time for me.

Still "adding legs" to the trip, so it wont be right away. These trips can take a couple months to get the clients lined up. I will be in touch!

TFT

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Thank you.

Will you be driving a motor home??? Sounds like you could be on the road for a while.

Heck no! For short stays/ nightly e stay in hotels :) Hotwire.com is the best for getting high end rooms for cheap.
Anymore than one night we usually do airbnb. I have learned this about being on the road: being cheap is only hurting yourself! :)

TFT